What's new

Sindel- Combos Thread two

Hey sindel fans. Wondered here. This thread i began because i wanted to post my sindel vid on the combo thread, but it says the post are full, so im going to put mine to start, and any other videos of combos or tutorials, please feel free to add. This is not my personal post.

I love, love, love it.

I wish I could master that JiP b1, f2 set-up... I'm getting there!
well just keep at it man. yea those jip b3 f2 combos are hard to hit, so thats why i enjoyed creating so many more combo mixups. i think i like 212, and b12 the most as combo starters.

MYSTIQUE

Scrub Sindel Player
I freaking love the hair whip catch. Sindel's hair attacks are one of the most creative and original attacks in the game.

When I block Smoke or Scorpion's teleport, I love punishing it with 3, 1, 2 or 3, 1, 1. Which throws them across the screen and, ironically enough, they usually do another teleport. LOL

And WOW!!! @ d4 + X-Ray being 36% dmg. That's a scrub move I'm gonna have to learn, lol!

Niiiice @ the 51% and 52% combos .

Your video has really revitalized my interest in mastering combos. :D

I freaking love the hair whip catch. Sindel's hair attacks are one of the most creative and original attacks in the game.

When I block Smoke or Scorpion's teleport, I love punishing it with 3, 1, 2 or 3, 1, 1. Which throws them across the screen and, ironically enough, they usually do another teleport. LOL

And WOW!!! @ d4 + X-Ray being 36% dmg. That's a scrub move I'm gonna have to learn, lol!

Niiiice @ the 51% and 52% combos .

Your video has really revitalized my interest in mastering combos. :D
thank you very much sir, lol these are the point for why i do these, and im doing this for every charcter, so if theres some1 you also play, check other threads for my vids. ive covered alot already. next is kabal, than stryker for espio.