What's new

Video/Tutorial Sindel combo video

DoctrineDark

Too little, too late...
Well, last night I was working on this, sindel seems a very interesting character with many combo possibilities and certain other things.
Usually I do not put a description in my videos, at this point everything is understood in the game, but any questions you have just ask.

*Content:

-Double fireball combos (between 10% / 14% of unbreakable damage).
-Setups for 4,4 midscreen.
-D4 LC pressure.
-Antiair bnb´s.
-LC combo exhibition (Corner).
-High damage combos (Corner).
-New reset 51% (easier to do but requires one bar 29%+22%).

*UPDATE* New invisible Fireball Glitch.
STB Espio Sindelia Rajjaka CongoFury STORMS

Seapeople

This one's for you
Really cool. Do you know if it's possible to do 2~ex scream cancel into 31b2 or 44? Looking at the frame data it seems possible.
If so you could probably do...
jip 2~ex scream cancel, 31b2, u4, 3~yell, jip 2~ex scream cancel, 31b2, 1, 111~ex hairwhip :)

DoctrineDark

Too little, too late...
Really cool. Do you know if it's possible to do 2~ex scream cancel into 31b2 or 44? Looking at the frame data it seems possible.
If so you could probably do...
jip 2~ex scream cancel, 31b2, u4, 3~yell, jip 2~ex scream cancel, 31b2, 1, 111~ex hairwhip :)
Thank you bro, look, I tried a lot with 2~ex scream cancel into 31b2 for this vid but it was not possible, which if possible is: 3~ex scream cancel, 11b24 or 3,1~ex scream cancel, 11b24. It is also possible to 2~ex scream cancel, 44. Then it is possible something like that: jip1, 2~ex scream cancel, 44, u4, 3 ​​~ yell, jip1, 2~ex scream cancel, 44, ex fireball, probably 50% or more.

DoctrineDark

Too little, too late...
This is beyond awesome. Major character exploration and combo exploit.
I have never seen many of that stuff like b3 f2 u4 1 111 hair whip
2 step ups in 1 combo and the f3 LC I wanna ask you about that are you using
the standard controller or a hitbox? Because f3 LC is a bitch to land just like b1 LC.
Btw you have her highest damage in the game one (61%) which was found
by Husteen a long time ago just thought I'd say that.
2 scream cancels in 1 combo is unique as well.
It's one of the best Sindel combo vids I've watched.
Thank you Sindelia, I appreciate your words and I'm glad you liked the video, I am currently recording some more things I discovered today, I hope to upload the video soon, I should have waited a while before upload the vid lol

CongoFury

Levi Cancel Sorcery
Mannnn......This just made me love sindel more than what I already do. It has completely resparked my motivation to just stick it out completely with her (although I already do) and learn these ridiculous combos. DoctrineDark sir sir sir I applaud you on this AWESOME vid. This is the most sickest thing Ive seen for sindel in a long time. Some of those combos made me get so hype. I was like literally jumping out my seat like WOW i never seen this done. My eyes are still filled with amazement. lol. She will truly make her opponents look pathetic and weak.ha! I must see more!!!

Ps. If your ever feeling froggy and curious we sheeva mains would love to see you if possible come up with some crazy stuff for her. just sayin.

DoctrineDark

Too little, too late...
Mannnn......This just made me love sindel more than what I already do. It has completely resparked my motivation to just stick it out completely with her (although I already do) and learn these ridiculous combos. DoctrineDark sir sir sir I applaud you on this AWESOME vid. This is the most sickest thing Ive seen for sindel in a long time. Some of those combos made me get so hype. I was like literally jumping out my seat like WOW i never seen this done. My eyes are still filled with amazement. lol. She will truly make her opponents look pathetic and weak.ha! I must see more!!!

Ps. If your ever feeling froggy and curious we sheeva mains would love to see you if possible come up with some crazy stuff for her. just sayin.
Thank you CongoFury, really I'm glad to hear that you liked the video :) I think Sindel is a very interesting to explore about combos, cancels, reset variants and more things, I felt very curious to try LC into a combo, but basically the new reset discovery led me to make this video. the truth was working all past night in this vid.. and then 6 hours to upload.

I will try some things with Sheeva, I was thinking about sheeva a while ago..

Adding a Levi cancel spit in between this combo adds meter and perfectly spaces it out for the easiest exicution

jip 44, 1 scream, Levi close spit (whiff), b1(whiff) 2, b12, 11 hair whip
More damage and meter :)

Flagg

Noob
Characters with cancelable moves seem so dominant in this game.

Kabal, Skarlet, Jax now Sindel.

I knew she had powerful combos but this is taking it to a whole new level.

I'm willing to bet Stryker has some nasty crap as well.

DanCock

Cock Master!!
Characters with cancelable moves seem so dominant in this game.

Kabal, Skarlet, Jax now Sindel.

I knew she had powerful combos but this is taking it to a whole new level.

I'm willing to bet Stryker has some nasty crap as well.
Sindels cancel isn't anything like skarlet and kabal. She doesn't have anything faster then 11 frame start up other then low pokes which have no range. D4 is good though. Also those characters also have armor to fuck even more with people's heads.

Sent from my iPad 2 using Tapatalk

DoctrineDark

Too little, too late...
DoctrineDark So tell us more about the ghost ex low fball.
Does it always work after her b1 and on all characters? Only in the corner?
Everything you did after it looks great esp. the last one with 3 ex low fballs.
Reminds me of the good old pre patch days where she was partially better.
And I can't believe that you're so comfortable with the 360 controller doing all that crazy stuff
without even using the game's record mode. Esp. the multiple d4LCs in a row without failing.
Sindelia, the conditions to operate the fireball glicth (so far) are: in the corner, just at the precise distance that I show in the vid, I mean cross up + b1 jumping from the corner, is the exact distance is very accurate. In sum b1 + EX low fireball connect to the exact space occupied by a character in the corner. And the combo with 3 ex low fireball are very accurate, the easiest thing is just one or two ex low fireballs to finish with a standard fireball, a nice antibreaker.
I have not tried against every character but works against majority.
The truth xbox gamepad suits me much more than the ps3 but it just habit, initially had the usual problem of jumping on xbox pad, I felt very frustrated especially playing sf4, Whenever I wanted to do a hadoken getting a free jump lol, but I managed to get used to the pad:D.

RunwayMafia

Shoot them. Shoot them all.
DoctrineDark
I can't stress enough how flat out cool this video is. I love the look, I love the sound, and I can't get over the F3 levi cancels. The double cartwheel combo is something I never imagined. You are creative as fuck! You have seriously done Sindel and her followers a HUGE service by making this video! Thank you so much!