What's new

Video/Tutorial Sindel combo video

DoctrineDark

Too little, too late...
DoctrineDark, with everything you have demonstrated in this video, how good do you think she is?
Thank you guys! I think she is a good character, not the best, but still needs to explore in some ways to make the most potential, I'm pretty sure there must be more settings to reset on the corner and I'm working on it.

SLy

Noob
You just set the bar higher for sindel..I truly do believe shes the most underrated character in this game..IDC what anyone says.

BT-joe

green is good
Well, last night I was working on this, sindel seems a very interesting character with many combo possibilities and certain other things.
Usually I do not put a description in my videos, at this point everything is understood in the game, but any questions you have just ask.

*Content:

-Double fireball combos (between 10% / 14% of unbreakable damage).
-Setups for 4,4 midscreen.
-D4 LC pressure.
-Antiair bnb´s.
-LC combo exhibition (Corner).
-High damage combos (Corner).
-New reset 51% (easier to do but requires one bar 29%+22%).

*UPDATE* New invisible Fireball Glitch.
STB Espio Sindelia Rajjaka CongoFury STORMS

yo doc...you make great combo vids all the time, you think you can make a badass one for baraka?

Well, last night I was working on this, sindel seems a very interesting character with many combo possibilities and certain other things.
Usually I do not put a description in my videos, at this point everything is understood in the game, but any questions you have just ask.

*Content:

-Double fireball combos (between 10% / 14% of unbreakable damage).
-Setups for 4,4 midscreen.
-D4 LC pressure.
-Antiair bnb´s.
-LC combo exhibition (Corner).
-High damage combos (Corner).
-New reset 51% (easier to do but requires one bar 29%+22%).

*UPDATE* New invisible Fireball Glitch.
STB Espio Sindelia Rajjaka CongoFury STORMS

How do you connect the second JIP on the corner ? I alway find myself jumping behind my opponent.

Is only calculation, before jump I make a little back dash, I mean short back dash + back jump to create space for JIP.
Do you do the back dash directly after the scream or u wait a little ? Because when I try do it I always jump behind my opponent so JIP wont connect.