What's new

Sindel’s Inconsistency

LoveBites xo

Killer Kween
Is it just me who wonders why Sindel has so much inconsistency with her special moves? Especially when interrupting a string with it. Really hope this gets fixed soon because our Queen is not messing around, she also needs a universal projectile because her game plan with 2/3 variations are diminished by most characters :(

She has a 25f safe overhead that covers 3/4 of screen and leads to insane damage in her first and best variation. She doesn't need a projectile, though I don't get why her d1 has to be 8f startup.

Her 3rd variation could maybe use a normal projectile as her low one is pretty average.

Zviko

Noob
She has a 25f safe overhead that covers 3/4 of screen and leads to insane damage in her first and best variation. She doesn't need a projectile, though I don't get why her d1 has to be 8f startup.
I strongly disagree. Having a projectile in this game is almost a must. If not you have to have a 9f mid. 25f overhead is exactly that, 25f which is reactable and it's not safe unless you spend a bar. It also doesn't lead to insane damage if done at long range because launcher doesn't connect. Whip and flip has to be a read and it's a death on block or on whiff.

I strongly disagree. Having a projectile in this game is almost a must. If not you have to have a 9f mid. 25f overhead is exactly that, 25f which is reactable and it's not safe unless you spend a bar. It also doesn't lead to insane damage if done at long range because launcher doesn't connect. Whip and flip has to be a read and it's a death on block or on whiff.
Even without meter you can go to for a 50/50 or just u2 which can be FBed but is safe on black, bf1 wbich is a safe high, and even hair kut is potentially safe if your opponent is worried that you will amplify it. In other words an f2 on block can get her game started with all the options she has after it, and be at the range that her game is strong. So it seems reasonable to me that she was not given a projectile.

If she had a projectile she would be OP like Cage.

Zviko

Noob
Even without meter you can go to for a 50/50 or just u2 which can be FBed but is safe on black, bf1 wbich is a safe high, and even hair kut is potentially safe if your opponent is worried that you will amplify it. In other words an f2 on block can get her game started with all the options she has after it, and be at the range that her game is strong. So it seems reasonable to me that she was not given a projectile.

So just because of her F2 it makes sense that she doesn't have a projectile? That 50/50 is fuzzyable btw so whatever option she has, you can block. Safe or not, she loses her turn and she's at range where she doesn't want to be.
I feel like you are also only just playing against her not as her.

So just because of her F2 it makes sense that she doesn't have a projectile? That 50/50 is fuzzyable btw so whatever option she has, you can block. Safe or not, she loses her turn and she's at range where she doesn't want to be.
I feel like you are also only just playing against her not as her.
Yes, no other character has a normal that covers 3/4 of the screen. Also the combination of a projectile, whip and flip and her f2 would just make her too strong. Unless her projectile was terrible of course.

Doesn't feel fuzzyable to me tbh. Do you know many frames is the difference between oh and low?

I played against her and it feels I can only breath at full screen against her. I also played as her and my only complain is her slow d1.

Zviko

Noob
Yes, no other character has a normal that covers 3/4 of the screen. Also the combination of a projectile, whip and flip and her f2 would just make her too strong. Unless her projectile was terrible of course.

Doesn't feel fuzzyable to me tbh. Do you know many frames is the difference between oh and low?

I played against her and it feels I can only breath at full screen against her. I also played as her and my only complain is her slow d1.
I don't know exact frame difference but I labbed it and it is fuzzyable.

I really don't understand how F2 and whip and flip makes her "too strong". I honestly think V1 is trash. Only damage is good but good luck getting people opened up. I think she gets bullied at any range against everyone.

I don't know exact frame difference but I labbed it and it is fuzzyable.

I really don't understand how F2 and whip and flip makes her "too strong". I honestly think V1 is trash. Only damage is good but good luck getting people opened up. I think she gets bullied at any range against everyone.
She would be too strong if she was given a projectile, right now she's fine.

Who else did you play and thought he's much better than Sindel?

You mean like when you do F21 at max range and special cancel into whip n flip and it whiffs?
You mean hair kut?

Zviko

Noob
She would be too strong if she was given a projectile, right now she's fine.

Who else did you play and thought he's much better than Sindel?
Almost everyone. She lacks at everything that is very strong in this game which are projectiles, down pokes and fast hitconfirmable mids. She has none of these. All she has is damage and people even want to nerf that.

kevkopdx

Noob

Almost every single character variation in this game has a projectile. She would not be OP if they gave her an average projectile, there are too many characters that are much stronger than her. I doubt her v1 is higher than mid tier as is.

LoveBites xo

Killer Kween
THIS. U totally understand where I’m coming from this game is way too risky to not have a projectile as the majority of the cast WILL outzone you . For example how on earth is her variation 1 suppose to deal with a true zoner like Cetrion who constantly pushes u full screen??! even her 3rd variation (which is her best) struggles to take back control :(

Gaxkang

Banned
Playing V1 Sindel with no projectile in a projectile heavy game tends to smush fun factor.

And she's not like say Black Canary was.