What's new

Tech Since I am done with this game....

Youphemism

Gunslinger since pre patch (sh/out to The Farmer)
Oh Paul, I'd destroy your Babz so bad, you'll be jumping out of your kilt :p LMAO
And which character of yours is going to end my apparent kilt-wearing days? Lol

Also that's kinda racist but I'll let it slide because it's all banter

VenomX-90

"On your Knees!"
No offline scene and cant get any games online, but there are other games you can play, in general...

Circus

Part-Time Kano Hostage
My biggest reason for leaving this game and just not having interest to play it is because online netcode wont allow me to train the neutral game to the fullest potential with green lantern and learn match ups the correct way. I don't accept that this game online allows heavy mix up based characters to be fleshed out better then neutral game footsie characters out side of aquaman.

This right here man.

I was a lab monster for so long but I could only really practice and raise my level or reach my true potential playing people at/above my level once in a blue moon offline.

MKX will be the exact same if it doesn't have that crispy net play everyone craves for. I really hope the best for that game.

Aside from Injustice having its obvious problems it was still a great way to broaden my horizons as a player though. From playing you at CEO I think you should really credit this game to helping you raise your potential.

I'm right there with you on reasons for quitting Injustice too regardless. Hope to train with you in MKX dude. PS4 or Xbone?

Last edited:

Ashenar

Just a slightly above average player.....
This right here man.

I was a lab monster for so long but I could only really practice and raise my level or reach my true potential playing people at/above my level once in a blue moon offline.

MKX will be the exact same if it doesn't have that crispy net play everyone craves for. I really hope the best for that game.

Aside from Injustice having its obvious problems it was still a great way to broaden my horizons as a player though. From playing you at CEO I think you should really credit this game to helping you raise your potential.

I'm right there with you on reasons for quitting Injustice too regardless. Hope to train with you in MKX dude. PS4 or Xbone?
I honestly don't know if I want to invest time in another fighter. I feel like this has has been a year wasted trying to learn with no real fulfillment. I might sit down and actually just start playing ultra but I honestly don't know.

Circus

Part-Time Kano Hostage
I honestly don't know if I want to invest time in another fighter. I feel like this has has been a year wasted trying to learn with no real fulfillment. I might sit down and actually just start playing ultra but I honestly don't know.
Don't do it dude.

Its too late and you'll REALLY be wasting your time. You should give yourself this time to just chill for a bit especially if you already feel burnt out. The wait from now until Mkx is actually pretty ideal. Who knows, maybe MkX will be amazing AND have great netplay.

Just a heads up I'm getting it on Xbone.

shad0ki11er 27

Time will only tell the Greats
nice stuff and i needed that against harley and her silly slide thanks for that even tho i dont really play GL anymore but still good stuff

Ashenar

Just a slightly above average player.....
Don't do it dude.

Its too late and you'll REALLY be wasting your time. You should give yourself this time to just chill for a bit especially if you already feel burnt out. The wait from now until Mkx is actually pretty ideal. Who knows, maybe MkX will be amazing AND have great netplay.

Just a heads up I'm getting it on Xbone.
I don't feel burnt out that's the worse part. I feel rather jilted that this game left me feeling the same way MK9 did. Incomplete and wishing I lived near 10 people who would play the game 2/3 times a week instead of relying on online and people claiming they want to play it only to lose there shit when they get bodied.