What's new

Tech Since I am done with this game....

Ashenar

Just a slightly above average player.....
Nah the game wasn't for me at all. No real scene down here. So getting practice is to limited maybe one day the online will be playable. Green Lantern wasn't boring the game was.

Youphemism

Gunslinger since pre patch (sh/out to The Farmer)
Nah the game wasn't for me at all. No real scene down here. So getting practice is to limited maybe one day the online will be playable. Green Lantern wasn't boring the game was.
Don't even start with me about not having a scene, at least you dont have to travel to another country to take part in a tournament -_- I suppose I'm more of a tech monster than an online warrior but i do still go online to get my dose of mu practice for my characters. I guess the idea of finding new tech all the time is what keeps me playing this game, try that lol. I was just trolling about the whole GL thing, he was my day 1 main but I dropped him. Honestly the whole reason i posted that first post was so I'd get a notification for it and remember to come back and watch the vids since I cant right now, but you do what you must :p

THTB

Arez | Booya | Riu48 - Rest Easy, Friends
This is why online needs to be good. No reason why NRS needs to be so far behind everyone else in netcode.
KOF players cry alongside us lol. SNK is pretty disappointing here, as well.

Having no one to play is a big reason I haven't played much, either. I have P2W, m2dave, and Forever King here to play with, but we rarely meet up anymore and when we did, I was often unable to come. So it didn't help that online was crap. :/

Ashenar

My biggest reason for leaving this game and just not having interest to play it is because online netcode wont allow me to train the neutral game to the fullest potential with green lantern and learn match ups the correct way. I don't accept that this game online allows heavy mix up based characters to be fleshed out better then neutral game footsie characters out side of aquaman.

Zoidberg747

My blades will find your heart
My biggest reason for leaving this game and just not having interest to play it is because online netcode wont allow me to train the neutral game to the fullest potential with green lantern and learn match ups the correct way. I don't accept that this game online allows heavy mix up based characters to be fleshed out better then neutral game footsie characters out side of aquaman.
One of the biggest problem with online is there is no way to establish or play a footsie game. Since that is a huge part of my gameplan I found online really unhelpful too. I can understand you wanting to quit, I would have too if I didnt have a strong scene.

Rodrigue

Spongerod
Dude, if I didn't find new tech for her all the time it probably would be boring to play her. Unfortunately for the rest of my opponents I find new tech all the time! Just wait for the thread...
Oh Paul, I'd destroy your Babz so bad, you'll be jumping out of your kilt :p LMAO

Ashenar

Yeah, I got fucked over doing crossup divebombs on Whatshername in Watchtower. Missed 3 times in a row.
yeah if you tried doing divebomb setups off f2d1 you end up doing a dive bomb out of the corner. better to do a jump forward airdash what happens is the jump forward puts you out of the corner and then you can 50/50 them on a side to side with the air dash delay. I've done it with superman pretty often maybe I'll record it so you understand what I am talking about.

DevilMaySpy

Mama's Little Bumgorf
yeah if you tried doing divebomb setups off f2d1 you end up doing a dive bomb out of the corner. better to do a jump forward airdash what happens is the jump forward puts you out of the corner and then you can 50/50 them on a side to side with the air dash delay. I've done it with superman pretty often maybe I'll record it so you understand what I am talking about.
Nope, it was typical 3 trait stuff that I hit in my sleep. That corner is jacked up.