What's new

Signed Richard Divizio (Mortal Kombat Actor) 8x10's for sale on eBay!

STORMS

Co-founder
Founder
Premium Supporter
Folks, available for a short time until they're are SIGNED Richard Divizio 8x10's on eBay for only $15 each (+$6.65 shipping). Check out this listings below and act fast!

Richard Divizio is among the heroes to us fans for Mortal Kombat for the last 25 years! He's most famous for portraying Kano in the original games, but also played Baraka, Quan Chi and Kabal. This is a verified listing as Richard also tweeted about these auctions. Check them out below!

"Hello to all my Mortal Kombat fans!!
Most of you know, I play Kano, Baraka, Kabal and Quan Chi in the history making video game Mortal Kombat!
Though Mortal Kombat is over 25 years old, the other actors who played various characters and I have recently found out that there is a worldwide cult following still to this day.
The other actors and myself have now been invited to various Comic Cons, Gaming Conventions and Cosplay Events and it's been our pleasure to meet all of you, that have made this game still the number 1 fighting game of all time!
I get many emails on a daily basis asking if I have autographs to sign, and for awhile I did not. But recently, I found a hidden stash of my 8x10's and thought I might let ya know about my find, and make them available on Ebay for a short time until they are gone.

Thank you all again for being the best fans ever!!!!

Mortal Kombat Video Game Original Actor Richard Divizio Signed Kano Autograph 8x10

Check for my other Character Autographs as well. Kano, Baraka or Quan Chi"
rd.png
Source: https://twitter.com/rdivizio/status/929683883116892161

8101.jpg

Click the images below for the eBay links:

810.jpg

81011.jpg

810111.jpg