What's new

Sig plox

RampaginDragon

Loses to uppercuts
If someone could, I would like a sig with Cyber Sub and Sektor with a icy/explody back ground and my gt RampaginDragon somewhere. Sorry I had to make a thread for this. The last thread I asked a long time ago and never got one (I think it was the thread were king was making them, I think I asked right when he stopped).

But anyway Not to picky, Just CSZ and sektor With a cool background and whatever you think looks badass really, im sure it can't be to bad and it would be much appreciated, thanks.

If someone could, I would like a sig with Cyber Sub and Sektor with a icy/explody back ground and my gt RampaginDragon somewhere. Sorry I had to make a thread for this. The last thread I asked a long time ago and never got one (I think it was the thread were king was making them, I think I asked right when he stopped).

But anyway Not to picky, Just CSZ and sektor With a cool background and whatever you think looks badass really, im sure it can't be to bad and it would be much appreciated, thanks.
Will this work?

http://i1198.photobucket.com/albums/aa448/armageddonfua11/RAMPAGIN2.png

450x150