What's new

Should this be match extended?

Right but if money was on the line, would you accept? Or would you be really salty
I'd be cool with it. Using a move like that with an animation that would stop them from dying from the dot/armor dmg/anything is smart and imo comparable to unclashable/unbreakable combos to end a match. Heads up plays that manipulate the games rules to the players advantage. More tech like that you got the better.

As long as things are consistent I'd just file them under matchup knowledge. If it works that way 10/10 times I'm cool with it.

Kooron Nation

More Ass and Tits for MK11
Noxious Reptile really is a heartbreaker, happened to me a few times :-(
To be fair tho there is no real reason to pick Noxious, his other two variations far outweigh the dot gas, so props to him

Jamar

AnubizBlackk
Right lol
I'd be cool with it. Using a move like that with an animation that would stop them from dying from the dot/armor dmg/anything is smart and imo comparable to unclashable/unbreakable combos to end a match. Heads up plays that manipulate the games rules to the players advantage. More tech like that you got the better.

As long as things are consistent I'd just file them under matchup knowledge. If it works that way 10/10 times I'm cool with it.
right, I agree with you. Like I understand why it works this way, it doesn't happen at the exact same time, but it's just interesting to see what would happen if you were in the middle of the command grab and died at the same time lol. If consistent I agree that it should be as is

Jamar

AnubizBlackk
To be fair tho there is no real reason to pick Noxious, his other two variations far outweigh the dot gas, so props to him
Right, lol it's a interesting situation. I'm surprised to run into a noxious lol

Raiderhorn

White Lotus
No the match shouldn't be extended. If it happened with something like say Kotal's sunlight, Kotal would have won fair and square before the command grab did its job.