What's new

Question - Jacqui Briggs Should Jacqui's F12(1) (OH) be fixed?

Should NRS fix F12(1) on block, since its not coming out properly?

• Yes make that OH work as stated in Move List!

• No its perfectly ok to leave it broken!

• Change it to a mid! preferably safe on block like F12 is!

Results are only viewable after voting.

darklightjg1

Lost Street Fighter Player
After the changes, I don't think it's necessary. And even if they did change it to make it come out, I don't think they would make it safe on block for balance purposes (unless it pushed back so far that you couldn't continue pressure for free).

With the cancellable on block B2 and B33 starters now, some faster normals and the F2,U2 string granting a similar 50/50/bait situation, she's much better off now with plenty of options to pressure and open up the opponent.
She still has the T-rex arms and her reversals aren't gonna be the best, but I see that as intended weakness so that she doesn't become an OP character that will end up getting nerfed anyway.

It was a string I wanted to see fixed before the patch because it was sitting there just taunting me as an option with the potential to make her scarier (and EVERY other character I tested with overheads in their strings came out on block), but like I said: with the changes now, I don't think it's necessary as she's more of a threat to deal with now and I'm satisfied with her options.

Pan1cMode

AUS FGC represent!
After the changes, I don't think it's necessary. And even if they did change it to make it come out, I don't think they would make it safe on block for balance purposes (unless it pushed back so far that you couldn't continue pressure for free).

With the cancellable on block B2 and B33 starters now, some faster normals and the F2,U2 string granting a similar 50/50/bait situation, she's much better off now with plenty of options to pressure and open up the opponent.
She still has the T-rex arms and her reversals aren't gonna be the best, but I see that as intended weakness so that she doesn't become an OP character that will end up getting nerfed anyway.

It was a string I wanted to see fixed before the patch because it was sitting there just taunting me as an option with the potential to make her scarier (and EVERY other character I tested with overheads in their strings came out on block), but like I said: with the changes now, I don't think it's necessary as she's more of a threat to deal with now and I'm satisfied with her options.
It's basically useless on hit really. It's only plus 6, it's not a hard knock down; the opponent can tech roll and basically recover the exact same time as you.