What's new

Should corner interactable jump outs have invincibility frames

Okay so i was playing versus a bot, obviously yes, its a bot and has stupid reactions but i was doing 11 pressure with jax, the bot blocked the first 11, used the interactable and the second 11 completely got sponged by inv frames.

So so so stupid. You can just hammer it if theres a gap in pressure and have a free get out.
You were negative that s why this is completely fine and removing it would be retarded tbh For example let s take the Takeda vs Kang Mu in the corner getting out of his b12 rep is really really hard but with the interactable Takeda get a chance to fight another day

xSamuel

Player of All, Master of None.
You were negative that s why this is completely fine and removing it would be (soap bar in my mouth) tbh For example let s take the Takeda vs Kang Mu in the corner getting out of his b12 rep is really really hard but with the interactable Takeda get a chance to fight another day
11 is +1 and is 6 frames of start up meaning invincibility < 5 frames of start up

Wigy

There it is...
still fine
You say its baitable and the opponent should get bopped meterless like every time in the corner.

Just watched michaelangelo use a corner interactable 4 times in a row and not get punished vs sonicfox

So this whole, its you, level up stuff is nonsense. Its an incredibly viable option and costs no meter.

xSamuel

Player of All, Master of None.
You say its baitable and the opponent should get bopped meterless like every time in the corner.

Just watched michaelangelo use a corner interactable 4 times in a row and not get punished vs sonicfox

So this whole, its you, level up stuff is nonsense. Its an incredibly viable option and costs no meter.
What would you do to the meterless interaction, as a nerf?

Wigy

There it is...
What would you do to the meterless interaction, as a nerf?
No invincibility frames without a bar.

Its genuinely just a free get the fuck out of here. Works midscreen even better, and not special cancelable. Ermac and kitana get redic shenangegans off it