What's new

Should Batman have a teleport move?

Emanuel

Noob
I hope he can have a smoke teleport like in the first DC game they made.
I would like my Batman to have more stealth attacks . What do you think?

Dankster Morgan

It is better this way
Although as a Batman fan I definitely think this would be great, but if he had a completely re-worked move set.

But since Batman is a legacy character, him popping smoke and just dicking around in conjunction with the bat trait would be super cheesed. Or especially if it was a Shinnok esque tele where the smoke drops him out of the air into J2 would be pretty lol.

CrazyFingers

The Power of Lame Compels You
Although as a Batman fan I definitely think this would be great, but if he had a completely re-worked move set.

But since Batman is a legacy character, him popping smoke and just dicking around in conjunction with the bat trait would be super cheesed. Or especially if it was a Shinnok esque tele where the smoke drops him out of the air into J2 would be pretty lol.
Could you imagine having trait up, doing a string into releasing the bats/tele into jump in punch into ANOTHER string and then full combo fun time, lul.

WATCHD0G

Noob
You want to add a teleport to his god level pressure? as cool as it wold no doubt look and be, that is just too much for one character

Edmund

Kitana & Skarlet
He doesn't need another tool like that, just having a really close gap closer like that would be too much. But then again Martian Manhunter had too much XD

They could just make it a gear ability and let it replace his current trait. Imagine if he could throw the smoke pellet close, medium, far or on himself. If he walks into the smoke he'll disappear. Press trait again while in the smoke and he'll do a behind teleport attack, and d+trait does an overhead one. Inside the smoke he could still use any of his regular specials but not normals unless he steps out. In other words:

Yes.

/thread