What's new

Combo Video - Shotgun Shotgun Jacqui 78% 2 bar 50/50

Pan1cMode

AUS FGC represent!

I made this a couple of weeks ago. She can actually get more damage now.

She can also get more damage mid screen off 33;

33~db2(ex), ji1, f2u2~du4, 11, RUN~11~db2

Off the b2 she can also get more damage.

None of this is near optimised and probably could've just been posted in the combo thread.

Dinosaur

Data Collecting
Would love to see this used in an actual game, even if it was just against a cpu. Seems like you could armor out of the reset or even possibly backdash?

EntropicByDesign

It's all so very confusing.
If it's a 50/50 then shouldn't you quote it as the damage of one of the combos since it's notguaranteed? Otherwise quan could have 142% 50/50!!
Seriously dude, stop. The downplaying is ridiculous. Quan has an unblockable, 6f , armored, safe, launching, 50/50, vortex, combo, special trait into 136% damage off a blocked, reversal, whiff punished, dp, footsie guess read into reset into throw tech rolled wakeup ex block.

..at least according to some posts I've read recently.

God I need to level up.

To the OP: YAY SG JAE JAE

MadeOfMetal

Kenshi Srubtastic,Cyrax, Special Forces Mains
very nice combo, but it can be metered through, so is what im saying is its not guaranteed, i tried doing something after 8-31 patch, and its basically back dash able and meter able. it would be better if you grabbed into meter cancel of grab... that is at least herder to stop!

Pan1cMode

AUS FGC represent!
Would love to see this used in an actual game, even if it was just against a cpu. Seems like you could armor out of the reset or even possibly backdash?
very nice combo, but it can be metered through, so is what im saying is its not guaranteed, i tried doing something after 8-31 patch, and its basically back dash able and meter able. it would be better if you grabbed into meter cancel of grab... that is at least herder to stop!
Guys, this can't be armoured through or backdashed, stop spreading misinformation. It can be blocked however. It's a 50/50.

SM StarGazer

The voice of reason in a Sea of Salt
Not to sound like a jerk, but this really really is not godlike in any capacity. This is basic Jacqui Shotgun stuff. I honestly don't know why this has its own thread.
Yes your right but howoftwn do we have people postig about Jacqui. Therefore Godlike...

SM StarGazer

The voice of reason in a Sea of Salt
Not asmuch as it should be. Love me some Shotgun Jacqui. My skls just are not where they need to be with her.

@SonicFox5000 any chance we'll see some Shotgun Jacqui play from you in the futrue. ESL maybe??

i was about to mention that, and it pretty much ensures you'll get another loop of dust set ups. That being said i dropped this chick for Tanya and havent looked back since :REO