What's new

Shock Jock/Show Stopper Version 1.0 BnB Kombos

lionheart21

Its Game Over, Man
Shock Jock is basically a jack-of-all-trades variation, whereas Showstopper is basically a very set-up heavy variation, and one of the set-up moves (Throwing Shades) is basically useless.

Hey guys I just want to say throwing shades has standing properties on a KB like nut punch and wicked damage. I just started incorporating it into a KB combo. F4-Fatal Blow cancel-F3,4,4, nut punch ex, F2,1 shades. Around 396 damage plus they stand for more pressure.

Hey guys I just want to say throwing shades has standing properties on a KB like nut punch and wicked damage. I just started incorporating it into a KB combo. F4-Fatal Blow cancel-F3,4,4, nut punch ex, F2,1 shades. Around 396 damage plus they stand for more pressure.
Mmm well, in Show Stopper you don't have access to nut punch. But yeah you can do it instead of the typical camera bnb for about 28 more damage. The restand isn't great though because it's only +6 and leaves the opponent at max range f3 outside of the korner. Still, a good tool to keep in mind for specific situations.