What's new

She's fun but is she viable...

Well. Tweedy TRIED to use her. We see how that went even in the hands of a player like that lol, now let me go roast this dude on a YT vid explaining her flaws since he said he felt “sorry” for me thinking she’s got massive issues and is only a scrub killer at this point.
Tbf Tweedy might've lost against Ninjakilla with any character he picked. I will agree she looked pretty weak but Tweedy didn't exactly show some crazy Frost tech and he thought he could outzone Liu Kang which seemed like a lack of MU knowledge.

He also dropped a bunch of combos after successful jump kicks.

He didnt use f2 once the entire match. I know it's risky but you gotta at least let your opponent know you're willing to try it.
He didnt use 224 or 223 or b121 after jump ins even though those are all good options in order to mix in the grab.

He tried to punish stuff with s1 which he shouldn't have tried to do. We all know her s1 is stubby as hell. B2 punishes flying dragon kick on reversal. Is it unneccessarily tight? Yes. Do i expect top 5 players to be able to do it? Also yes.

Be honest: Was that the best Frost play you've ever seen?

Last edited:
F2??? heeelllll noooooooo. Rly, f2 it's an apple that so good outside, but inside is just a gate to hell. Don't trust that button, it's shit and in the best scenario it's gonna put your body next to an angry lui kang.

Tweedy mb was a little bit rusty with Frost, but she's not good for a top 8 at a tournament like this period. I am ready to change my mind if i see a frost MAIN doing well, i saw a Frost match at CEO that was only a slaughter fest.

Man, i disagree about f2. It anti-airs, it punishes projectiles or catches them on start up, you can catch some people walking forwards or backwards. It's risky but i think you gotta throw it out to keep your opponents honest, at least once.

vegeta

Saiyan Prince
Tbf Tweedy might've lost against Ninjakilla with any character he picked. I will agree she looked pretty weak but Tweedy didn't exactly show some crazy Frost tech and he thought he could outzone Liu Kang which seemed like a lack of MU knowledge.

He also dropped a bunch of combos after successful jump kicks.

He didnt use f2 once the entire match. I know it's risky but you gotta at least let your opponent know you're willing to try it.
He didnt use 224 or 223 or b121 after jump ins even though those are all good options in order to mix in the grab.

He tried to punish stuff with s1 which he shouldn't have tried to do. We all know her s1 is stubby as hell. B2 punishes flying dragon kick on reversal. Is it unneccessarily tight? Yes. Do i expect top 5 players to be able to do it? Also yes.

Be honest: Was that the best Frost play you've ever seen?
No but I saw the issues she had in certain situations however. That didn't change. That's what I was looking at

JSF

Waiting for Injustice 3
Man, i disagree about f2. It anti-airs, it punishes projectiles or catches them on start up, you can catch some people walking forwards or backwards. It's risky but i think you gotta throw it out to keep your opponents honest, at least once.
you should only use it once, twice MAX in a match unless youre just being disrespectful

Kindred

Let Be Be Finale Of Seem
Fuck her Auger Lunge (AL) KB. Way too hard to get and unlikely in a real game.

For comparison, Liu Kang's bicycle kick (BK). Just like Frost has to get 3 amplified ALs to get the KB on the 4th, Liu Kang has to do 3 amplified BKs to get the KB. On paper, it would seem Frost's KB is on par with other characters.

The issue is that a naked amplified AL should never be done. Not worth the damage buff and you lose a bar of meter, which you need for the microburst to make combos once you finally open someone up. Liu Kangs combos that end in a BK arent super reliant on meter since you get a great re-stand option. If I finally open someone up with Frost, with B22 for ex, the best option is to continue with an amplified burst to get more damage. The additional dmg I get from an amplified AL at the end doesnt add enough dmg to be worth the 2 meters and B22~(amp)AL is beyond useless since microburst leads to better options.

IMO, it should be reduced to 2 AL for the 3rd to be a KB since shes so reliant on meter for dmg.

I know this is probably common knowledge at this point, I just wanted to vent lol)

I feel you. Sometimes when 1 3 just wiff i need to just stop and scream. That KB is just useless, she's just a meter hunger character to the bones.

Kindred

Let Be Be Finale Of Seem
I feel you. Sometimes when 1 3 just wiff i need to just stop and scream. That KB is just useless, she's just a meter hunger character to the bones.
The saddest part is that her KBs are made in such a way that they expect you to combo with them. As such, alone they do very little damage. Her grab KB does 310 because you arent going to combo off of it.
It just seems that they never labbed her enough to realize that even when you combo with her KBs midscreen, you dont get any significant damage. I would rather B2212(KB) do 310 without being able to combo than its current state where it does 135 alone or 245 in a combo midscreen. Same with Auger Lunge KB.
D2(KB) is the only viable one for damage midscreen (~400)

The saddest part is that her KBs are made in such a way that they expect you to combo with them. As such, alone they do very little damage. Her grab KB does 310 because you arent going to combo off of it.
It just seems that they never labbed her enough to realize that even when you combo with her KBs midscreen, you dont get any significant damage. I would rather B2212(KB) do 310 without being able to combo than its current state where it does 135 alone or 245 in a combo midscreen. Same with Auger Lunge KB.
D2(KB) is the only viable one for damage midscreen (~400)
Is clear that her gameplan is not well designed. She has a really strong corner game, and i want my op to be there. I can ampli bf4 maybe 1 time, but then my meter is on zooning burst o bf2 period. Plus, mid range her KB "combos" are easily breakable. But atleast she has good throw KBs.

Kindred

Let Be Be Finale Of Seem
Is clear that her gameplan is not well designed. She has a really strong corner game, and i want my op to be there. I can ampli bf4 maybe 1 time, but then my meter is on zooning burst o bf2 period. Plus, mid range her KB "combos" are easily breakable. But atleast she has good throw KBs.
I personally would only breakaway from her D2(KB) midscreen since it can lead to significant damage. But her B2212(KB) midscreen, Im not wasting breakway for 135 dmg lol