What's new

Sheeva videos

Espio

Kokomo
Lead Moderator
Wow thanks Espio & CongoFury for this footage.
I just love watching/judging fellow Shee/ndel players.
Will update this post with my comments soon ;)

UPDATE: Ok, I just finished watching guys.
Espio knows the Shee/ndel MU pretty well (since he mains them as well)
and that was a disadvantage for you CongoFury :(
Also, 2 bad things about the Shee/ndel tag team are the TS tag in doing the standard
11% and the scream tag assist with day 1 speed. I hate those 2 things not worth wasting
the meter! peachyO
Anyway, I loved your 212 tag assist combo Congo. But most of all your d4 low grab
b2 1+2 EX fball since it's my favorite! Espio won the series it seems but I did enjoy
the sets. I'd enjoy even more if Espio was using Shee/ndel as well ;)
No problem, it was interesting, I'm not quite well versed in tag, but the dynamics are really fun and I wanted to fulfill that request before Injustice came out :).

I might do a tag set with them having me use them, but I need more people to play ;_;.

While Thank You. I agree Espio plays better than me....lol his spacing is better than mines and match-up knowledge is better than mines as well....that really wasnt my best showing/playing. i was quite distracted and did alot of random inputs and some random inputs came out...lol so i just went with it. i just couldnt get my footing....and im also not use to playing tag. bt in all i always have a blast when playing espio.
Thanks for the props man, but you've leveled up a TON, really tough good matches :D.

We had some notable lag spikes but it's okay lol.

And this ladies and gentlemen is one big reason as to why Jade and Stryker are my mains.....I <3 you Espio *No homo* :)
lol glad you liked the matches :).

I might do more tag sets with them if I can find more people to play or even a runback with CongoFury who knows.

No problem, it was interesting, I'm not quite well versed in tag, but the dynamics are really fun and I wanted to fulfill that request before Injustice came out :).

I might do a tag set with them having me use them, but I need more people to play ;_;.

Thanks for the props man, but you've leveled up a TON, really tough good matches :D.

We had some notable lag spikes but it's okay lol.

lol glad you liked the matches :).

I might do more tag sets with them if I can find more people to play or even a runback with CongoFury who knows.
Do you play XBOX by any chance? Because I'd love to play you this Friday with some mirror Stryker matches.

CongoFury

Levi Cancel Sorcery
Lent it out or something? I still really like MK9 a lot, always down to play anybody, just hit me up whenever :).
i traded it in for injustice...along with a few games just to bring the cost down for the game. i was very hard to part ways with mk....lol bt its just temporary at the moment as i plan on getting it back in a week or two...lol.

Espio

Kokomo
Lead Moderator
KOTH matches with Chongo and Hyrule we did last month, not sure if people check here anymore.

We're all pretty rusty, but there are some good fights here despite that.