What's new

Video/Tutorial Sheeva Video Guide By Espio

CongoFury

Levi Cancel Sorcery
212b1 is so good, it gives you a free b2 1+2 without needing to dash, as long as they don't wakeup, jump or block low lol
And i thought i was the only one who knew that. Lol. I catch ppl with that online multiple times. Its so good. Of course i hope they dont wakeup tho cause then Im punished for it. Lol.

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk 2

CongoFury

Levi Cancel Sorcery
Is dash f4 the only thing you can do after an aerial JP midscreen?
By the wall you can do much more d1 aa grab for example.
STB Espio peachyO CongoFury so do you guys always follow your aerial JPs with dash f4 as well?
Well when i play with a steady hand (meaning no heavy button mashing because of laggy online play. Lol.) and manage to knock a opponent out of the jump in attempt i sometimes can pull off a b2 1+2 combo bt the damaged is scaled down to a degree. And its a bit tricky because of the slow start up of b2. It could connect or whiff depending on ur reaction time and how laggy online play is.

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk 2

Espio

Kokomo
Lead Moderator
I mean when you punch them off their jump then can dash + combo.
Dunno if that one has a name lol
You mean an air to air combo conversion when the jump punch is in your favor I presume? I actually haven't really done much other than forward 4, but I don' see why there wouldn't be other options. I'll hit the lab in between my Shang Tsung commitments lol.

Espio

Kokomo
Lead Moderator
Yes, that's what I mean. I have tried dash d1 bf3 but it'll miss :(
In my set with Friction, I did down 1, anti-air grab in the air to air conversion. I can only get that to work if I land a cross up uppercut, into down 1 grab n punch, never otherwise.

Lumpymoomilk

Online Punching Bag
Sindelia BoysBoysBoys Lumpymoomilk CongoFury peachyO @Jeremiah

I haven't really hit the lab with Sheeva in a while, but is/are there any additions you guys want added to the guide? I'm checking up on all my character guides to see what content can be added, please let me know.

Also, can I get this stickied? BoysBoysBoys
Seems like a pretty thorough guide, I play a more simplistic footsie based Sheeva anyways. I did learn a couple of things from your videos though so good job.

Espio

Kokomo
Lead Moderator
Seems like a pretty thorough guide, I play a more simplistic footsie based Sheeva anyways. I did learn a couple of things from your videos though so good job.
I do too, but it can't hurt to have more tech and set ups for her, every little bit helps :)

I'm glad you got something out of them too haha. I'm only double checking on my video guides with everyone because I'm shifting my focus to my main now and working on set ups for him etc.

Thank you for a prompt reply :D.

Espio

Kokomo
Lead Moderator
Espio What do you follow a blocked g'n'p with mostly?
Do you think 12 g'n'p instead of 4 g'n'p is better since it's faster than 4?
I just went through the frame data and 12 is 2f faster than 4.
Both can be ducked though so you can always go for a throw.

I do down 4 fireball or throw, nothing else is really guaranteed, heck even the throw isn't, but at least if you condition them to block you can get em with it if you mix it up good enough.

4 has a lot more range that 1,2 has, I'm not sure, but I think you have to dash up to perform 1,2 so you lose frames anyway, making it faster not really matter.

I don't really use 4 though, I just go with more guaranteed stuff.