What's new

Sheeva Combos & Techs by GGA Jeremiah

STORMS

Owner / Director
Administrator
Sheeva is becoming more and more used and that's a good thing since after all, she sucked for a while. From patches to the best things and that is, players finding new ways to improve her in the very best way. This video here goes over a few more ways to make Sheeva good and "without" the use of any meter. GGA Jeremiah shows you how to get 50% damage fairly easily and again, without meter.

Attachments

xenogorgeous

... Groovy.
Premium Supporter
I see that , if more people , using these tips Jeremiah have been found, try Sheeva, soon or later her position in tier list might improve.

G4S J360

i Use a modded cyber now
Premium Supporter
great find man, that makes it even worse for people on the defense against sheeva. thats why i jump all over the place against this hoe. lol

UsedForGlue

"Strength isn't everything"
Premium Supporter
Wow man, thats amazing, I never realised that AI considers the opponent in a ''low'' state even through out combos. This is fucking huge.

UsedForGlue

"Strength isn't everything"
Premium Supporter
I am already a good (if I do say so myself) sheeva player, this just makes her a fucking nightmare in certain cases. Its time to run through what moves she can punish with the low grab.

Once again. excellent man.

xenogorgeous

... Groovy.
Premium Supporter
Noticed something : not only a NJP, but seems to work to with a normal diagonal jump punch too, all you have to do is landing a jump punch in a oponent in duck stance, link next with down + 3 (poke), and do quick the low grab .... worked too , as seems to be.

Noticed something : not only a NJP, but seems to work to with a normal diagonal jump punch too, all you have to do is landing a jump punch in a oponent in duck stance, link next with 3, and do quick the low grab .... worked too , as seems to be.
Yeah standing 3 is her fastest mid attack. I am very excited to try this.

xenogorgeous

... Groovy.
Premium Supporter
Yeah standing 3 is her fastest mid attack. I am very excited to try this.
sorry, my mistake, in fact, I tested :

JP (normal) , not NJP, in a ducked oponent,in block, after doing, next, you try down+3, and go fast as hell for low grab ... seems like a "frame trap" , because once landing a jp in the oponent in duck stance, and he will stand up for a split second, next, the down+3 put the AI in duck state again, and the low grab catch .... found by acident, I don't know if work against a human oponent, but, against AI, seeems to work all the time

XXFleshtrapXX

imma eat choo!
This, is actually some really awesome tech for Sheeva players. Messed around with it in practice and I could see some serious potential.

xxteefxx

Kenshi Moderator
This is not new at all :S....in fact I covered this before as well as others...IN FACT! @check covered this PLenty of times before :S .... >_> the community needs a little bit more organization...and awareness

anyways, good video GGA jermiah ...i am not tryin to dis credit ur work! really, and i apologize if i sounded as if i am. but for me, this is known since second patch for mk9...and i bit a lot others know it too

PS: here's a 50% combo off low grab BNB ...without any meter

-Low command grab . NJP, dash in b+2,1+2~ Forward command throw.
using this combo with the corner trap, can lead up to 54% or 55% in total

great stuff anyways man (thumbs up)

Flagg

Noob
This is FREAKING AMAZING! Sheeva was my third main in this game when I first got it but I never pursued her seriously but this are GREAT FINDS!!

5 out of 5 for this. This is legit, genuine tech.

Flagg

Noob
Not to blow my own trumpet, but I knew you could low grab Mileenas ball on block, but I never in a million years considered this could be done to other characters, nor did I know about the duck launch low grab.

I always thought Sheeva was the ultimate punish character I mean damn, she can effectively kill someone with two punishes.

PND_Ketchup

"More deadly than the dawn"
News Editor
Official ESL Gaming
Dear testyourmight newcomers

If you so happen to find something new or unpublished that a character has you will.

A. Have people say how useless it is because it's not a combo
B. Have people say "yeah man, i've been doing this for a while now" without any form of evidence or footage of them doing so.

GOOD LUCK CHAPS!

xenogorgeous

... Groovy.
Premium Supporter
Sheeva is pretty underrated, and very underestimated ..... sure she is the slowest character in the entire roster, but, she has some deadly tools that compensate that .... she has 3 types of throws ( AA, normal, and low), she has a couple of combo strings that catch low, and can catch distracted opponents, her teleport is one of the best, due the fact is impossible to block, and can be controled where land, more or less as Quan Chi ..... She has a stomp that can be used full scream distance (not spamming if possible), to catch keepaway and turtles that stay in defensive way, from a distance ..... despite her slowness to move to approach or to back off, and her so-so projectile, she can be deadly in others technical aspects, in the right hands.

The question is that more top players could try her and learn her gameplay, and so, more Sheevas could appear in tourneys ..... :eek: