What's new

Tech Shazzy's Martian Wakeup Punishing Tech

Shaazzyam

undefeated online evo champion
@STB Shujinkydink , you could try this for DD:

End your combos in 222. Immediately dash forward, do an-instant-as -fuck- air jump forward tele and it reverse/blow up all his WUs.

This also works great on the Flash.

Last edited:
This character makes me feel like a white bitch at a Michael Jackson concert.. I just wanna' cry my eyes out.. Fighting against him is the only thing that makes me salty lately. -_- SERIOUSLY?!? I think everyone should just pick up MMH at the same time; the whole community.. We'll ALL go to venues and just mirror it out with this broken bastard. That's the only way it'll be fair.. :)

I'm kidding.... Kinda'.. :p

Shaazzyam

This character makes me feel like a white bitch at a Michael Jackson concert.. I just wanna' cry my eyes out.. Fighting against him is the only thing that makes me salty lately. -_- SERIOUSLY?!? I think everyone should just pick up MMH at the same time; the whole community.. We'll ALL go to venues and just mirror it out with this broken bastard. That's the only way it'll be fair.. :)

I'm kidding.... Kinda'.. :p
Can you believe he has even more stuff that's equally ridiculous? There's more tech I could show off but no way to record it.

Martian is all kinds of messed up brah. I don't understand how he doesn't place more.

Last edited:
Can you believe he has even more stuff that's equally ridiculous? There's more stuff I could show off but no way to record it.

Martian is all kinds of messed up brah. I don't understand how he doesn't place more.
I don't even wanna' see it, dude.. You're breaking my heart. Heh.

Okay... I'm curious. Let's see it. Lol.

Shaazzyam

I don't even wanna' see it, dude.. You're breaking my heart. Heh.

Okay... I'm curious. Let's see it. Lol.
Haha, well...

I did kinda retire from Injustice so I have no problem dumping all my dirty laundry. I'll make sure to tag you if I do ;)