What's new

Shattered Alliances: Supergirl - 3/23

SneakyTortoise

Official Master of Salt
Gotcha, I wasn't sure whether it was an existing group from other comics or IGAU specific.

There are so many directions they can take these trailers, but the society makes sense, I can't see joker in there since he was more a part of the insurgency. I could see Adam, Scarecrow, CC.

However with 8 full weeks until release it's somewhat strange they've revealed all but 4 characters.
Yeah, Scarecrow is almost certainly not part of the Society, due to the whole avatar of rot thing.

I think the Society might purely consist of the characters I mentioned, but we'll see.

Definitely looking forward to the story of I2 and seeing where they take things

Azarashi Elder

Fut-SEAS....OF BLOOD!
I don't know how many are like myself, but I have absolutely zero interest in the story mode. By the time I actually get around to playing it, the game will be long dead.

I'm sure they did a great job with it, and I'm sure it'll be the highlight for most gamers, but I'm not spending time to learn half the cast, just to unlock some cinematic cut scenes.

StormGoddess

Your mind tricks won't harm me!!!
Who again is in the society?
from reddit

Insurgency:

• Batman

• Harley Quinn

• Blue Beetle

• Flash

• Black Canary

• Green Arrow

• Supergirl(?)

• Green Lantern

• Dr. Fate

• Firestorm
Regime:

The Society:

• Gorilla Grodd

• Deadshot

• Poison Ivy

• Captain Cold

• Catwoman

• Cheetah

• Bane

• Scarecrow?

Unknown:
    • Aquaman (Regime?)

• Braniac (Own side/Main Villain)

• Darkseid (Maybe with Braniac?)

• Atrocitus (Unknown)

• Black Adam (Unknown)

Lokheit

Noob
Since the beginning I'm getting strong "Cassie Cage" vibes from Supergirl in the sense that with every new bit of info it looks more and more that she will be the playable character during the final chapter of story mode.

Not really sure that would be the case after the events of the comics (with the whole mega battle that took place on that story) and the fall of the regime, I think he will just stand for the green, it could be again with the regime but it could be on his own.

SM StarGazer

The voice of reason in a Sea of Salt
More then likely its Brainic seeing as Supergirl saod she 2as in Cyrosleep.

I cat name anyone in this game that could keep a Kryptonian in cyrosleep other then Brainic.

Dankster Morgan

It is better this way
from reddit

Insurgency:

• Batman

• Harley Quinn

• Blue Beetle

• Flash

• Black Canary

• Green Arrow

• Supergirl(?)

• Green Lantern

• Dr. Fate

• Firestorm
Regime:

The Society:

• Gorilla Grodd

• Deadshot

• Poison Ivy

• Captain Cold

• Catwoman

• Cheetah

• Bane

• Scarecrow?

Unknown:
    • Aquaman (Regime?)

• Braniac (Own side/Main Villain)

• Darkseid (Maybe with Braniac?)

• Atrocitus (Unknown)

• Black Adam (Unknown)
Aquaman may be with the Insurgency this time, or whatever he thinks is best for Atlantis. Brainiacs gonna be his own deal. Darkseid probably won't be in the story like Goro, if he is he will purely be after Superman for killing Kalibak. Atrocitus from the intro and clash dialogue seems to just be going after Hal Jordan, so could be anything other than the Insurgency, could be his own thing because I don't see him wanting to answer to Superman or Grodd. I bet Adam stays Regime.

What's weird now is that the Insurgency doesn't seem like the underdogs.

MKF30

Fujin and Ermac for MK 11
There's still almost 2 months until the release of the game. Why is everyone so salty about these story trailers? There's plenty of time left to reveal stuff. Frankly, I'd like some surprises when I fire the game up for the first time. I don't need to see every single thing the game offers. I was sold when it was announced.
I know right? Like always those spoiled people like "omg a character we've seen!" lol NRS doesn't have to be showing us these technically, they could be like "nahh let's just wait til release to show the rest" but I love these little story, tease trailers. It's a little tease enough to give us an idea of what's going on without spoiling the entire story. Plus it keeps people's interest, I also think they're doing this partially for that long ass 3 month hiatus. Notice then it was like "ok when are we getting news" now we get stuff every week, and some people out there are actually complaining about "not my fav character shown, screw you" lol Sometimes developers must feel like "damned if you do, damned if you don't" kind of vibes you know?

Gamer68

Fujin!
Was really hoping that it would be the Society trailer, so we would get the Captain Cold and Scarecrow reveal. But like everyone else is saying, it's most likely going to be Black Adam or MAYBE Joker.