What's new

Shattered Alliances: Supergirl - 3/23

You don't get more than a few seconds of game play in these story trailers but that's still what I look forward to the most from them. I'm most hoping to see some Brainiac play from this one.
I can't wait to see how he plays and Supergirl's story is probably closely connected to Brainiac.

MisguidedAngel

Greetings, Mortal
I like these story trailers a lot but it probably means the reveal is a returning character. (Since the first was Cyborg and the second was Lantern and Flash)

Black Adam or Joker incoming?

Ninjaguy446

all I have is the Green
I love Supergirl, so I'm super excited for this trailer! It's also going to be nice to see what Supergirl's updated model looks like in the story.

Black Adam and hopefully another new stage. I really hope we get Scarecrow gameplay in the Watchtower stream but I think it's Grodd

I feel like the Injustice universe Supergirl is being controlled by Brainaic or acting as a double agent involved with him, usually when Supergirl and Brainiac are together there's a connection between the two.

John Grizzly

The axe that clears the forest
There's still almost 2 months until the release of the game. Why is everyone so salty about these story trailers? There's plenty of time left to reveal stuff. Frankly, I'd like some surprises when I fire the game up for the first time. I don't need to see every single thing the game offers. I was sold when it was announced.

Dabluprint4

eh....
There's still almost 2 months until the release of the game. Why is everyone so salty about these story trailers? There's plenty of time left to reveal stuff. Frankly, I'd like some surprises when I fire the game up for the first time. I don't need to see every single thing the game offers. I was sold when it was announced.
Well said. Remember when there was NO information at all and they still complained? lol

KCJ506

Noob
This probably means whoever the revealed character will be is a returning one. Which means it could be either Joker or Black Adam. The latter probably being more likely. Because veterans are usually revealed alongside newcomers or in story trailers whereas newcomers tend to get dedicated character reveals.

SoundsLikePAUSE

Neptune's Beard!!!
This probably means whoever the revealed character will be is a returning one. Which means it could be either Joker or Black Adam. The latter probably being more likely. Because veterans are usually revealed alongside newcomers or in story trailers whereas newcomers tend to get dedicated character reveals.
My guess is Joker through some sort of flashback. Since Supergirl's been sleeping for so many years, someone's going to have to explain to her what happened to turn Superman the way he is.

GGA Max

So far all we know for definite Is Grodd, Deadshot, Ivy, Bane and captain cold
Gotcha, I wasn't sure whether it was an existing group from other comics or IGAU specific.

There are so many directions they can take these trailers, but the society makes sense, I can't see joker in there since he was more a part of the insurgency. I could see Adam, Scarecrow, CC.

However with 8 full weeks until release it's somewhat strange they've revealed all but 4 characters.

Gotcha, I wasn't sure whether it was an existing group from other comics or IGAU specific.

There are so many directions they can take these trailers, but the society makes sense, I can't see joker in there since he was more a part of the insurgency. I could see Adam, Scarecrow, CC.

However with 8 full weeks until release it's somewhat strange they've revealed all but 4 characters.
I am thinking that some of these 4 have spoilers to the story of the game in there bio/powers etc. like for example we know from mobile game that Scarecrow is now an avatar of the Rot ( and contrary to the "popular" opinion ISN'T the knew face of fear but the new face of universal decay) which spoils the story a little. I believe the way Joker is brought back from the dead is going to reveal a lot about the story (unless he is just the joker from the parallel earth like Green Arrow).