What's new

Shao Kahn's Krushing Blows

I've been working on this damn character tower since yesterday, can someone please explain what I'm missing? I'm trying to preform 25 krushing blows. I've done the dark priest krushing blow and the one with the 3 spears so many times, in both klassic towers and towers of time. Nothing is being counted, except the uppercut krushing blow?? When I did Scorpion's, I was able to do others besides the uppercut, and they counted. Is this bugged or am I completely missing something??

I’ve experience this also , for me the only krushing blows that count towards the tower requirements for Shao Kahn is the D2 and the environmental KB’s.

I'm a noob, can you tell me which is D2? LOL... I will try the enviromental ones. Is he the only one so far with this issue?

NothingPersonal

Are you not entertained!?
I’ve experience this also , for me the only krushing blows that count towards the tower requirements for Shao Kahn is the D2 and the environmental KB’s.
Yeap. This is how it. Only d2 works. I've completed the tower when there were needed 75 krushing blows. I'e cracked so many skulls that I think NRS felt pity for the characters and reduces the requirements lol

My apologies OP the environmental KB’s aren’t working either . I guess I got lucky and hit more d2’s than I thought.

stokedAF

casual kahnage
It’s bugged. Most of them don’t count but I know the hammer throw one counts and I one more but I can’t remember. Maybe the throw but that’s so rare for me that it’s pointless. Stick with D2 and hammer throw.

Olcadan13

mkx apologist
It’s bugged. Most of them don’t count but I know the hammer throw one counts and I one more but I can’t remember. Maybe the throw but that’s so rare for me that it’s pointless. Stick with D2 and hammer throw.
don’t worry not even the throw counts :) i tested it

NothingPersonal

NothingPersonal

NothingPersonal

Thanks. I manged to complete it with the help from you all. D2 it is. Sad they don't check these things before release. I did so many of his dark priest thinking I wasn't getting it connected. lol