What's new

Shao Kahn

aj1701

Noob
What the hell man? What's up with him? MK2 not too bad but in UMK3 he's ridiculous. Mega damage, and stumble push back even if you block?

Anyone have any tips? I can't seem to figure out his pattern.

Z-911-Z

Bone and Metal
I haven't played in a while, but I usually beat Kahn with low attacks and a lot of luck, that's assuming he's the same as in Trilogy though.

aj1701

Noob
I haven't played in a while, but I usually beat Kahn with low attacks and a lot of luck, that's assuming he's the same as in Trilogy though.
I'll give that a shot. If he did his up shadow rush alot it'd be a bit easier, but the ground version hits you even ducking. I'm not sure if he's the same in Trilogy or not. I think I did play that, but I don't remember how far I got.

Believe me, there's so many strategies against kahn. Even @ Youtube, there so many videos demonstrating some cool tips how to beat him, just find 'em..

aj1701

Noob
Finally beat him last week. A little luck and doing Kitanas 5 hit 25% damage combo after jumping in.

Strategies is being generious. Its more like run in and try to uppercut or combo, and hope he just doesn't hit you. :)