What's new

Shao Kahn videos thread

ty lewis

Noob
Rico Suave at eleague vs Skarlet.
LMAO!! That was Kenny one of Maximilian Dood's friends who appears on his streams quite often. He's an average fighting game player so it's not surprising he got stomped like this. Plus it's clear he doesn't know the match up and that Rico knows to abuse B4 and F4 which is pretty much the only way to play Shao Kahn right now.

Kind of annoyed he never did the krushing blow from the buff though. made no sense he didn't do it.

Jeffrey Wolf

YouTube: Jeffrey B Wolf
My gameplay is only decent so far, but I'm planning on doing a video series of me using just Shao Kahn to show my growth, hopefully culminating in God rank or higher in KL Season 2. There's also commentary for people looking to learn, which I'm certainly still in the process of myself:

Hope it helps if you give it a watch!

kevkopdx

Noob
My gameplay is only decent so far, but I'm planning on doing a video series of me using just Shao Kahn to show my growth, hopefully culminating in God rank or higher in KL Season 2. There's also commentary for people looking to learn, which I'm certainly still in the process of myself:

Hope it helps if you give it a watch!
Great video! Your commentary is really good, learned a few things too!

NothingPersonal

Are you not entertained!?
VGY's grand finals against Asodimazze's Cetrion. Everyone should learn from this. I have some notes though. Shao can lunge over the boulders on reaction, don't know why VGY didn't try it even once. Also, everyone needs to learn what has cost VGY the finals and the title of champion - having fatal blow available is a bitch and can mess you up big time. He had to just uppercut to win the match, but fatal blow temptation was strong and he lost it all.

XxTheGoblinX

Le_Supreme_

Option/mind games against f3,4 flawless block, on FB Shao cant special cancel and he's left at -12 so..... this what I was messin with. I was also experimenting with F3,4 hammer lunge to get away from getting full punished. You can risk the command throw but its a high so you can get kb uppercutted.... or use Db3 and hope he's ducking.

Last edited: