What's new

Shao Kahn Tower Stage 3 Arm Bar Crushing Blows doesnt count

Shao Kahn Tower Stage 3 Arm Bar Crushing Blows doesnt count
I have a Problem, for the Tower Arm Bar, I have to do 100 Crushing Blows. But if I do a Crushing Blow in klassic Tower or in other Towers of Time the Counter dosen't go up. I stick at 11/100, but I don't know how I gt the frist 11.

Sometimes after a Match the Counter goes up but not everytime I do one. I Know how to do a crushing blow, has someone else the same Problem or a tip what to try? Must it be a specific type of crushing blow? Because there is no further onformation about this inside the tower descripten.

Kiss the Missile

Red Messiah
I'm pretty sure only his default Krushing Blows count. So uppercut and his broken forward throw that doesn't actually work.

So spam d2 to your hearts content friend. You've got another 89 fights to go

The only ones that count are his d2 and Wrath Hammer (bf2 first hit must be a punish or a kounter, second hit will trigger a krushing blow).

In the next tower you have to hit 150 KB's. So set Survivor to very easy and start spamming my dude.

NothingPersonal

Are you not entertained!?
The only ones that count are his d2 and Wrath Hammer (bf2 first hit must be a punish or a kounter, second hit will trigger a krushing blow).

In the next tower you have to hit 150 KB's. So set Survivor to very easy and start spamming my dude.
Which is fucking ridiculous.

Same here i usually hit 4 kbs a match and only d2 counts. I like the uppercut enough but the other ones are better to set up. Its annoying.