What's new

Shao Kahn third variation speculation

NothingPersonal

Are you not entertained!?
Not much to discuss here, since there are only a few mves left, but I think it'll definitely contain spear charge, skewered and one of the other throwing hammers. I'd personally like to see the seeking hammer, but most probably they'll give him the air hammer, cause NRS are pussies and are afraid to experiment.
Now, more importantly is how those moves will actually make Shao's third variation different from the other two and actually usable. As of now, skewered and the throwing hammers are OK, they do their job fine. But spear lunge is the most useless piece of junk I have ever seen.
I hope they bring some changes with the third variation, especially to spear charge. What I'd like to see is either make its amplifyed version safe on block, make its amplified version immune to projectiles and remain unsafe as is or make it go fullscreen and remain unsafe as is.
I'd be surprise if they gave him the two throwing hammers.
Also some other changes to the other variations: up hammer to cancel on amplification, ground shatter to be plus on hit on airborne opponents and have no gaps and be safe on amplification, f2 to be mid (pressure chars hav a 9f mid, Shao as a midrange char deserves a 21f mid).