What's new

Shao Kahn severed head help!

GoonerJoe88

Emperor Of Outworld
Ok so for the severed heads I want to unlock Shao Kahn's head so I was using the method of finishing him with a brutality and then as the 2nd match started I would pause and tower select and restart the tower and fight him again 25 times and it didn't give me his head? What can I be doing wrong?

x MAD AXES x

Lighten up will ya!
Ok so for the severed heads I want to unlock Shao Kahn's head so I was using the method of finishing him with a brutality and then as the 2nd match started I would pause and tower select and restart the tower and fight him again 25 times and it didn't give me his head? What can I be doing wrong?
Its fatalities not brutalities

Its fatalities not brutalities
I read somewhere it didn't matter which one fatality or brutality. Better do fatality just in case. Also you have to do it 50 times and I'm not to sure on that method of restarting towers. I got centrion head by finding her in a time tower. She was the boss for 1 round and kept killing her. It worked but I also got awards and things each time for finishing the tower

Jynks

some heroes are born, some made, some wondrous
i thought it was fatalities on the character you want to unlock.. not done by the character you want to unlock? So to get the Lour Kang head you need to fatality Lou Kang.

GoonerJoe88

Emperor Of Outworld
i thought it was fatalities on the character you want to unlock.. not done by the character you want to unlock? So to get the Lour Kang head you need to fatality Lou Kang.
Yeah, it's just my main is also Shao Kahn!

So I guess it's 50 fatalities?