What's new

Shao Kahn needs mids/ranked variants

Status
Not open for further replies.

RoboCop

The future of law enforcement.
Administrator
Premium Supporter
I don't usually do this, but can we get a ban hammer in here? This is a troll account. Their account is less than a month old and this is literally their only contribution to the site. They are breaking at least 1 of TYM's forum rules with every post they've made. @Eldriken @Espio @STORMS @CrimsonShadow @Juggs

Qwark28

Joker waiting room
FYI @Eldriken, not closing obvious troll threads like these and letting them continue is one of the reasons this site is where it is, and the most direct example of the serious competitive players leaving.

When someone is blatantly trolling and asking "I bet you wanna win by footsies and spacing" and this thread goes on to 3 pages with activity over a week.

I don't usually do this, but can we get a ban hammer in here? This is a troll account. Their account is less than a month old and this is literally their only contribution to the site. They are breaking at least 1 of TYM's forum rules with every post they've made. @Eldriken @Espio @STORMS @CrimsonShadow @Juggs
So by your terrible logic because I simply disagree with people on here and wasn't even the first to throw an insult.......I....should be the to be punished?

Wow....so unbiased

FYI @Eldriken, not closing obvious troll threads like these and letting them continue is one of the reasons this site is where it is, and the most direct example of the serious competitive players leaving.

When someone is blatantly trolling and asking "I bet you wanna win by footsies and spacing" and this thread goes on to 3 pages with activity over a week.
Your logic that this is a troll thread is purely based off the fact that you disagree with what I'm saying. I say Shao Kahn needs a buff and that means I'm trolling? I'm glad you have such a complete thought process.

Status
Not open for further replies.