What's new

SHAO KAHN MOST OVERLOOKED MOVE GUIDE

DDutchguy

Stand 4'ing airplanes out of the sky
Not a bad video, been wondering about what B2 gets you. However, I don't think the cheeky low in 21 is something that's really usable once people are familiar with it. After all, Shao Kahn doesn't have any way to turn that into an overhead as far as I know outside of his overhead hammer lunge which is very slow. Most opponents will just block low.

Agilaz

It has begun
Not a bad video, been wondering about what B2 gets you. However, I don't think the cheeky low in 21 is something that's really usable once people are familiar with it. After all, Shao Kahn doesn't have any way to turn that into an overhead as far as I know outside of his overhead hammer lunge which is very slow. Most opponents will just block low.
He does have two of the better hop OHs

Invincible Salads

Seeker of knowledge
21 is good if you use it once in a while, like if someone spins out, you can walk in and out real quick and whiff the first hit and sometimes the 2nd will catch em walking back or something.