What's new

Shao Kahn Discussion Thread

RexxyC

what's done is done
i might be maining, his trailer made me laugh and i like his new design. i don't have high hopes for him being that good though.

callMEcrazy

Alone is where to find me.
i might be maining, his trailer made me laugh and i like his new design. i don't have high hopes for him being that good though.
He has more reason to be good than Goro did. He has the big fat reputation of being one of the strongest characters in the MK universe. His gameplay also seems to indicate that he can actually play a normal game like the rest of the cast and not just based on gimmicks. So I'm daring to hope he'll be good and we'll get to see him used in tournaments.

SeymorSlash216

Kahn Man
Was gonna main regardless but after seeing his gameplay I'm even more hyped. The taunts, his gear, and his animations tick all the boxes for me. Can't wait to learn him after finishing the story.

Blade4693

VIVIVI
Yeah he looks fantastic. I was already set on him being the first character I main but finally seeing gameplay sealed the deal. Everything about him is pretty perfect so far imo. The voice isn't as great as I would have hoped but that's minor in the grand scheme of things.

Yeah he looks fantastic. I was already set on him being the first character I main but finally seeing gameplay sealed the deal. Everything about him is pretty perfect so far imo. The voice isn't as great as I would have hoped but that's minor in the grand scheme of things.
He looks dope. My main concern was he might be slow but his trailer seems to suggest that he is fast for a big boi.

Blade4693

VIVIVI
He looks dope. My main concern was he might be slow but his trailer seems to suggest that he is fast for a big boi.
Yeah im glad they didn't decide to make him a slow hard hitter. I could have lived with it but I have never pictured him as somebody like Gief who walks like he's underwater.

RoboCop

The future of law enforcement.
Administrator
Premium Supporter
Here is rumored info about his Taunts. Thanks @BlackShade for the tip!
It seems that he has an offensive taunt and a defensive taunt. Current numbers have his offensive taunt at +25% damage buff, and the defensive taunt leaves his opponent dealing -50%(!) damage.

E

Eldriken

Not trying to be a negative Nancy here, but if Darkseid is any indication, the "big bad" isn't inherently good.

I hope it's not the same with Shao Kahn.

Blade4693

VIVIVI
i mean that’s the most Shao Kahn thing ever though, he’d totally do that

Probably not spam them though, that’s too goofy.

The real flex is laugh xx YOU SUCK and then fatality them.
Maybe there will be enough time to do two "You Suck!"s and then fatality lol
i mean that’s the most Shao Kahn thing ever though, he’d totally do that
Lol exactly. I am not big into teabagging or taunting in general as I prefer to get along with everybody and not try to provoke people but I feel like I have to do this at least once, maybe to somebody who teabags me first or something lol