What's new

Shang Tsung Tower in Towers of Time

DDustiNN

MK11 Pocket Guide: Koming Soon to the App Store
Well shit, it’s only there for a couple more hours?? Damnit.

We want the game to be fun they said, yet let’s make the unlocking/loot system the worst they ever seen and the majority of fans will NEVER unlock everything in this game. This used to be my favorite franchise but NRS is ruining it with their piss poor decision makings. This game had a chance to be great. Easy fix would be to have an unlock all option but NRS proved they value money more than their fans

RoninLoganX

The Masterless Sword
We want the game to be fun they said, yet let’s make the unlocking/loot system the worst they ever seen and the majority of fans will NEVER unlock everything in this game. This used to be my favorite franchise but NRS is ruining it with their piss poor decision makings. This game had a chance to be great. Easy fix would be to have an unlock all option but NRS proved they value money more than their fans
Considering that you can't even purchase everything with Time Crystals, I wouldn't say it's a money making scheme. But, I will agree that it is a poor design choice. If they would just make it where you could purchase anything you wanted with either Time Crystals or a high amount of Souls or Hearts, that would be awesome.

trufenix

bye felicia
You'd complain about that too, don't worry.

haketh

Noob
Can y’all go back to Reddit?

Played the Tower before heading off to work, that Soul Projectile he has seems pretty good. Recovery doesn’t seem to bad & Wonderchef said he got hit with an Overhead starter by the Shang AI.