What's new

Shang Tsung Sucks

XxSYNDROISxX

For the Shokan since Mk3
Did you watch NEC?!? I hate to say it but...I told you so)
Okay dude calm your tits you act like it was you in the match when in reality you had nothing to do with his success I'm man enough to say I was wrong I was very impressed. But the fact that you have to come on here and milk your little victory is kind of sad

666 I HazeOner

When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro.
Okay dude calm your tits you act like it was you in the match when in reality you had nothing to do with his success I'm man enough to say I was wrong I was very impressed. But the fact that you have to come on here and milk your little victory is kind of sad
It's his homie and fellow countryman dude, let him be happy about the good results.

XxSYNDROISxX

For the Shokan since Mk3
It's his homie and fellow countryman dude, let him be happy about the good results.
I'm glad that his fellow countrymen has done well is just the fact that he is basically rubbing people's nose it's okay to celebrate another success but not at the expense of other people

DeftMonk

Noob
I'm glad that his fellow countrymen has done well is just the fact that he is basically rubbing people's nose it's okay to celebrate another success but not at the expense of other people
I mean... I know what you were thinking cuz its exactly what I was thinking when man came here and started saying his boy is the best shang. Then his boy gave sonic an L so he gets to say "I told you so". Its not like he came in here saying some shit like "EAT THAT AMERICAN PIG DOG EVEN GREAT SONIC FOX CAN NOT STOP GREAT SOVIET SHANG MASTER". Theres no "at the expense of other people" going on lol.