What's new

Shang Tsung Sucks

ABACABB

End Of Humanity
Then you seriously have yet to face a good Shang lol.
The man's got Mix-Ups and gimmicks for days
So what mix ups he has ? B1 into oh or slide in soul eater while slide is death on block and does no dmg . B3 into low or oh but oh is ez to react ? or f2 into corpse drop or low? all these things are easy to react and give low reward . Dont get me wrong shang in warlock is solid zoner but man got no mix ups come on lol

XxSYNDROISxX

For the Shokan since Mk3
So what mix ups he has ? B1 into oh or slide in soul eater while slide is death on block and does no dmg . B3 into low or oh but oh is ez to react ? or f2 into corpse drop or low? all these things are easy to react and give low reward . Dont get me wrong shang in warlock is solid zoner but man got no mix ups come on lol
LOL you're going to have to think a little bit outside box to realize what Mix-Ups I'm talking about
F2 is -3
But you sure as hell aren't going to react in 3 frames
So F2 if you know they're going to block the low stop the string and go with B2112 which is only -9 frames and puts you damn near Mid screen then next time go b2, slide, followed by B1D2 for KB
Every 50/50 in this game is death if you commit.
If you're on Xbox hit me up

ABACABB

End Of Humanity
LOL you're going to have to think a little bit outside box to realize what Mix-Ups I'm talking about
F2 is -3
But you sure as hell aren't going to react in 3 frames
So F2 if you know they're going to block the low stop the string and go with B2112 which is only -9 frames and puts you damn near Mid screen then next time go b2, slide, followed by B1D2 for KB
Every 50/50 in this game is death if you commit.
If you're on Xbox hit me up
nope , ps4 anyway I main cetrion , shang secondary for fun :D

Saltea Moonspell

"Mind Over Matter" I dont mind, and X dont matter
MK 2/3 , morph into anyone
He was OK. But in terms of meta, well... in MKII he was really shallow, as Shang. In UMK3 hes been sort of fun. In compersion to MK9, there is is a pretty big gap, in terms of meta. It's just that his juggles, along with his d3/f4 pressure made him really complex character. Now I don't dislike him in the titles you mentioned, and yes, I did play both tottles. In fact, I have a lot of love for MKII and I can handle it pretty good, even now.

John Grizzly

The axe that clears the forest
Yeah man. That's how he was designed. I was literally on high when I saw Alex V playin for the first time. Not to mention Detroit Ballin and last of them, Cowboy.
Absolute shame what they've done with a lot of these characters that used to be so much fun. Nightwolf sucked in MK9, but he was fun as fuck. I'd go through the list of characters who have been neutered fun-wise in this game, but it would be too long.

Basically, any version of any character in MK9 or MKX was worlds more fun than they are in MK11.

I can pretty much guarantee Sindel will also fall into this category, sadly. I think everyone praying for Flight Cancels is going to be really bummed upon her release.

Saltea Moonspell

"Mind Over Matter" I dont mind, and X dont matter
Absolute shame what they've done with a lot of these characters that used to be so much fun. Nightwolf sucked in MK9, but he was fun as fuck. I'd go through the list of characters who have been neutered fun-wise in this game, but it would be too long.

Basically, any version of any character in MK9 or MKX was worlds more fun than they are in MK11.

I can pretty much guarantee Sindel will also fall into this category, sadly. I think everyone praying for Flight Cancels is going to be really bummed upon her release.

Bruah, we are off-toping, but what the hell: man I play Mk11 and my Ego, that had so much love for the past two titles just cries out loud. I played Shang, CSZ, Kabal, Skarlet, even Scorpion in MK9. In MKX I mainly played, and still play KL HT and Kano Cybernetic. To me, I am board of the castration MK11 cast went through. When I go back with friends, we lived the game. The game was such a huge part of our life's, because it brought so much passion to it. We play locally MK11 and I still play MKX. In fact, on Dec 14th I am playing 150$ USD Ft10 MM. We are organizing it in a gaming pub, there will be MK11, but the hype is for MKX, still.