What's new

Shang Tsung Soul Steal Infinite Armor Glitch (Mortal Kombat 11 The Terminator Terminate Ability)

MKF30

Fujin and Ermac for MK 11
I'll only do that if my opponent is using the armor as a crutch
I don't think you need to honestly, I mean Terminator is alright just keep him far which Shang can definitely do and you should be fine. But yeah this glitch still needs to be patched lol.

DeftMonk

Noob
Everyone knows the armor move isn’t in a tournament variation...you aren’t special. That doesn’t mean it’s ok to have garbage like this exist in the game. Imagine if every time someone used stunt double as JC vs terminator their game closed and erased itself. It just shows lack of testing and it’s kinda pitiful to be honest.

MKF30

Fujin and Ermac for MK 11
I dont think we need to worry that much about counter picking in custom fights lmao, but yeah i do agree that this should be fixed
Some people will always counterpick no matter the mode lol. Just going by experience haha

DeftMonk

Noob
If u guys are thinking”who gives a shit it’s customs” remember nrs is wasting development time on some shit that they think this is the mindset for instead of fixing actual issues. You can’t make a game with broke ass shit and just say “oh it’s not for tournaments” but also say “look at all this custom content! Buy the game!”

xenogorgeous

.... they mostly come at night. Mostly.
If u guys are thinking”who gives a shit it’s customs” remember nrs is wasting development time on some shit that they think this is the mindset for instead of fixing actual issues. You can’t make a game with broke ass shit and just say “oh it’s not for tournaments” but also say “look at all this custom content! Buy the game!”

;)