What's new

Shang Tsung Soul Steal Infinite Armor Glitch (Mortal Kombat 11 The Terminator Terminate Ability)

MKF30

Fujin and Ermac for MK 11
If u guys are thinking”who gives a shit it’s customs” remember nrs is wasting development time on some shit that they think this is the mindset for instead of fixing actual issues. You can’t make a game with broke ass shit and just say “oh it’s not for tournaments” but also say “look at all this custom content! Buy the game!”
Well said, plus they advertise it in every character trailer the custom only moves so clearly nrs cares about those moves for casual custom players.

DoDaMuSiC

Ermac ftw
If you think its doesnt matter its customes you have the intelligence of a bag of hammers and obviously hate your self.
So, i hate myself cuz im not losing my hair freaking out about non-competitive moves being glitched and casual play counter picking? Cool I’ll make sure to write that down so i dont forget about it. Thanks bro

MKF30

Fujin and Ermac for MK 11
So, i hate myself cuz im not losing my hair freaking out about non-competitive moves being glitched and casual play counter picking? Cool I’ll make sure to write that down so i dont forget about it. Thanks bro
This game definitely stresses you out lol

Ray'sGoodLiquor

I don't care I'm not a competitive player anymore
Yea, this is a pretty big deal. I only play kustoms and I've run into this a couple times already.

OzzFoxx

Hardcore gaming poser.
I kinda wanna play this glitch, these NRS mistakes kinda feel like nacho fries at Taco Bell or other limited time offers. Makes me wanna jump in and play before it’s too late.

Lt. Boxy Angelman

I WILL EAT THIS GAME
YOU GUYS ARE JUST H8TERS! MK11 IS THE BEST MOST BALANCEST MK TO DATE! MK9 BAD!
Jesus, what augment am I gonna have to shrine roll to counter this:rolleyes:
That is a gold star response.

And MK9 is exactly what makes this ridiculous.
It would be one thing if this was a new issue with Shang Tsung. But this is literally THE EXACT SAME MOVE that made everyone afraid of him the last time he was in a game - the original Soul Steal Glitch, made most famous by Detroit at NEC in 2011. But thankfully, this time it's a way smaller area of effect.