What's new

General/Other Shang Tsung Kouncil

Do you like the idea of the Shang Tsung Kouncil?

• Total voters

GamerBlake90

Blue Blurs for Life!
WoundCowboy demands a gathering of his fellow sorcerers for a Shang Tsung character discussion. So we're making it happen.

If you've tuned in to the character councils that already happened, you know how they go...if not, it's a group chat done through a Skype call so that the Shang Tsung community may take huge steps in developing their character knowledge and sharing it with the non-Shang players. Basics, advanced tech, unique player styles, tournament player history, discussion on the status of the character forum...it's all here. No risk for misinterpretation through the forums, conducted in a civil environment.

Would anyone like to step forward and speak on behalf of the treacherous Outworld sorcerer? Post in here to express your interest and let's arrange a schedule.

Khaotic_xShangx DetroitBalln

Guys, tag any Shang Tsung players who may be interested.

TotteryManx

cr. HP Master
WoundCowboy demands a gathering of his fellow sorcerers for a Shang Tsung character discussion. So we're making it happen.

If you've tuned in to the character councils that already happened, you know how they go...if not, it's a group chat done through a Skype call so that the Shang Tsung community may take huge steps in developing their character knowledge and sharing it with the non-Shang players. Basics, advanced tech, unique player styles, tournament player history, discussion on the status of the character forum...it's all here. No risk for misinterpretation through the forums, conducted in a civil environment.

Would anyone like to step forward and speak on behalf of the treacherous Outworld sorcerer? Post in here to express your interest and let's arrange a schedule.

Khaotic_xShangx DetroitBalln

Guys, tag any Shang Tsung players who may be interested.

I searched all over your Youtube page and couldn't find 1 council discussion. Are they there?

Lulzlou

Noob
Get astronout on there; he is hella underrated.

He has been my sparring partner for months and his shang is the only one that can keep up with my kabal offline consistently. I haven't played all of the top shangs yet though. He can play the whole cast at from mid to high level depending on the character.

imo one of the best shangs and funniest guys in the community.

GamerBlake90

Blue Blurs for Life!
I searched all over your Youtube page and couldn't find 1 council discussion. Are they there?
I don't know why I never responded to this post...if I did not tell you already, all the council discussions are saved on my Twitch TV archive.

-----

WoundCowboy really wants to see this Shang Tsung Kouncil happen, let's start picking up on the effort. I will leave it all of you guys to come up with a schedule that suits your convenience. Tag any Shang players you believe would want to join in.

Off the top of my head, I know astronout , LEGEND , @DARK , and Khaotic_xShangx would want to join.

I don't know why I never responded to this post...if I did not tell you already, all the council discussions are saved on my Twitch TV archive.

-----

WoundCowboy really wants to see this Shang Tsung Kouncil happen, let's start picking up on the effort. I will leave it all of you guys to come up with a schedule that suits your convenience. Tag any Shang players you believe would want to join in.

Off the top of my head, I know astronout , LEGEND , @DARK , and Khaotic_xShangx would want to join.
Did this Shang council ever happen? And how do I get to your twitch archive?

Blood_PrisonsCVR

-BlooD- Pressure Found Hound
I very well interested in this but, Sadly could not contact or discuss through Skype at the time being, Is there any Alt: Options? I main Shang, I just recently became Un-retired, I'm pretty rusty at this game I'm only pulling any where between 38-50+% at the time, I'm alsolooking for a Clan, And anyone willing to help me get back to Pro- or Semi Pro levels again, My PSNGT: is Blood_PrisonsCVR And I would love to hear and have to support from the other Shangs to help in-prove my game play.