What's new

Shang Tsung 15 Hits 83% (10 axes)

Ram23

Noob
A little change in Gokuren's combo, but I still believe that 11 axes are possible, so wait this upcoming combo... :]

MKK hanzo

Super awesome. A friend did this on arcade a LONG time ago, like in year 2000. He claimed to everypone he did but no one believed him, just the few who were there (I was and I was like O.O)

Ram23

Noob
I think 11 hatchets are really possible. Sometimes I was nearly to do that.
And very unlikely about 12 axes, Shang morphs back fast and it's just hard as hell.
N also my combo vid coming soon. :)

Remz

https//:wavenet.remz.ca
I confirm I did 11 on Jax once but not on a video :p. I think you need to start from a corner.

MKF30

Fujin and Ermac for MK 11
lol, this guy is the Check version of UMK3 kombo master! lol Nice vid. Was wondering you know, what crazy combos are possible with Shang into Ermac TKS and teleport combos...

@Ram - nice vid, crazy hachetas!!

MKF30 said:
what crazy combos are possible with Shang into Ermac TKS and teleport combos...
I got bored MKF so I did some combos w/ shang and ermac. there r better ones that can be done i'm sure.

MKK hanzo

MKF30 said:
lol, this guy is the Check version of UMK3 kombo master! lol Nice vid. Was wondering you know, what crazy combos are possible with Shang into Ermac TKS and teleport combos...
Without offense to oyu MKF30 and not downgrading Ram´s awesome job but, did you forget this humble and awesome guy?

http://www.youtube.com/user/dedkmk

i feel we owe (I do at least) a lot of current UMK3 "level up" or "step up" in combo quality. I wanted to do combos like HIM when I saw in his matches or combo vids. I REALLY upped my Reptile gameplay thx to him. We should do a tribute to Ded.

Love you bro.

Ram23

Noob
Of course you're right, Hanzo. I always tried to attain to the ded's level. (I think not only me). He is like the synonym of umk3..

MKK hanzo

Ram said:
Of course you're right, Hanzo. I always tried to attain to the ded's level. (I think not only me). He is like the synonym of umk3..
Thx Ram again Im not trying to discourage your work or anything, it was just to pay MY respect to our friend Ded.

AC1984

Kaballin!
"He is like the synonym of umk3.." Amen!!!!

If it was not for ded_, I would not be around at all struggling and having fun with all of those complicated and high quality stuff. Everything I know about the game , I owe to him.

Respect...