What's new

Shang Hot Take? Naaaa How about a Pako Stevens Hot Take?

The game is still new and it is pretty balanced compared to previous games. I just want to know why one of the strongest mix up characters/rush down characters in the game also has a top 3 zoning/anti zoning tool?

Corpse drop has "variable block" (trademarked to P2W for MMH teleport) stun depending on where you are standing. If the drop hits in front or back it is -16 but if it hits in the middle it is -17 and punishable BY THE A TOP 3 RUSH DOWN CHARACTER IN THE GAME!

Character archetypes are all over the place in this game with a few characters. Someone like cetrion is almost a perfect zoner/defensive character... imagine if she also got meaty pressure from her throws and and f234 was hit confirmable to a launcher that led right back into the same blender? No? You wouldn't like that would you. BUT THAT IS EXACTLY WHAT GERASSSS HASSSSSSS!!!!. Colt plsssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

I will say shang is probably a high tier in this game and is a top 3 zoner right off the start. I like him and can see a player like wound cowboy causing so much salt the character gets nerfed lol.

The characters that shang can play his game against he will be very strong. Characters like scorp, sub, skarlet, gerass, et cet will probably give him a hard time.

Last edited:

Espio

Kokomo
I need to play Shang and watch all these Shang players so I can participate in tea time as well.