Votes: 2 5.6%
  • Supergirl

Votes: 12 33.3%
  • Even

Votes: 22 61.1%

• Total voters

SaucyD0ge

Worst european batman
What do you guys think the SG vs SM MU is I was having an argument because I thought it was even what are your thought.
Supergirl says fuck you to all lasers by counter-zoning them, meaning that you have to get in.After you get in, Superman can not interrupt breath cancel gaps with d1(stupid hoe gets hit advantage due to trade) and Supergirl can open people up more easily than Superman.A true uphill battle.

myri

Time Warrior
Supergirl says fuck you to all lasers by counter-zoning them, meaning that you have to get in.After you get in, Superman can not interrupt breath cancel gaps with d1(stupid hoe gets hit advantage due to trade) and Supergirl can open people up more easily than Superman.A true uphill battle.
1). Supergirl counter zones Superman, that is true.

2). Superman can interrupt the gaps into breath just fine, I literally tested it in practice before writing this, it's incredibly simple and I don't even play Superman or practice interrupting Supergirl's gaps and I can manage it easily.

3). Superman has just as many ways to open up players as Supergirl, he wouldn't be top tier material just like Supergirl if he didn't.

This is not a "true uphill battle." It's even.

Tweedy

Noob
1). Supergirl counter zones Superman, that is true.

2). Superman can interrupt the gaps into breath just fine, I literally tested it in practice before writing this, it's incredibly simple and I don't even play Superman or practice interrupting Supergirl's gaps and I can manage it easily.

3). Superman has just as many ways to open up players as Supergirl, he wouldn't be top tier material just like Supergirl if he didn't.

This is not a "true uphill battle." It's even.
Superman isn't top tier and interrupting gaps in practice mode is way different than in real games.

Superman does fine in this mu tho.

Undergroundepict

I am like the blue rose
If anybody wins the MU it is Supergirl, but it's closer to even than anything else. Supergirl is just obnoxious to fight as anyone in the current meta.

myri

Time Warrior
Superman isn't top tier and interrupting gaps in practice mode is way different than in real games.

Superman does fine in this mu tho.
Right, just wanted to point out that it's totally possible to interrupt. Tier placements are subjective as always.