What's new

SFV Rashid trailer!

Afk Skinny

3D Krusader
This was the leak from a while back, I think they might have changed Necallis name and switched some around

This will be deleted in 15 minutes.

SFV characters:

-R. Mika
-Zangief
-Sim
-Juri
-Karin
-Ken
-Urien
-Alex
-Laura
-Rashid
-Zen
-New Boss ( Necalli )
Didn't Capcom say we're getting 16 base characters, and 4 will be new?

Atomic Era

Grundy want pants too.
Also that leak is fake aside from the potential names for new people. Way too many old characters when considering slots for returning characters are already being taken by Nash, Vega(Claw), Bison (Dictator) and Birdie. Karin in particular is a probably not going to happen either due to the number of hoops capcom would have to jump through to use her.

ErMac333

Noob
Actually relieved about this reveal, if it was Cody, that would mean the previous leak of Mika, Karin, Urien and Alex would be inaccurate... Seems like we're back on track! Oooohohohoho!

buyacushun

Normalize grab immunity.
I think the 4 we haven't seen in a while will be all alpha, because right now the hype is between karin/alex/urien. Personally I'm hoping for that waifu factor to beat urien. Will be sad if alex isn't in at first since I want grapplers but we got of em and vega has one.

Rashid and necalli for new, I expect one new female.

Dictator, chun, cammy, ken, ryu, claw. (Boxer, blanka, sagat, guile, sim) I think all have a good chance since it seems sfv is lacking on defensive playstyles. But if I had to pick two more I'd go with guile and sagat. Sim has a bad reputation and they'd probably take a bit longer to make sure he isn't on the flux of being good/great/sucking. Blanka is hated. Boxer is a good chance but I think if they went for defensive charge it'd be guile over boxer.

Well that's my pointless prediction.

Afk Skinny

3D Krusader
Also that leak is fake aside from the potential names for new people. Way too many old characters when considering slots for returning characters are already being taken by Nash, Vega(Claw), Bison (Dictator) and Birdie. Karin in particular is a probably not going to happen either due to the number of hoops capcom would have to jump through to use her.
I wouldn't be surprised if they revealed Karin at TGS

StormGoddess

Your mind tricks won't harm me!!!
Actually relieved about this reveal, if it was Cody, that would mean the previous leak of Mika, Karin, Urien and Alex would be inaccurate... Seems like we're back on track! Oooohohohoho!
care to share (in spoiler tags of course) the "supposed" leak roster?

ErMac333

Noob
@StormGoddess actually the leak I'm refering to is not a roster leak itself, it's Siliconera that claimed they knew Mika, Karin, Urien and Alex would be returning. Siliconera doesn't often say what they don't know, or what most people don't know, but when it says, it probably knows enough to be saying. It's just how it happened with Final Fantasy VII Remake, they had the info quite some time before the actual reveal...

buyacushun

Normalize grab immunity.
Rashid looking like a dope setplay/forced pressure character. Seems very anti projectile and flashy. Hoping he sees great tourney play!!!

Really interested in how projectile use factors in high level play.