What's new

SFV Ibuki Reveal Trailer

Eddy Wang

Skarlet scientist
The bomb doesn't hit low. This isn't MKX lol
Some ppl were saying bomb is unblockable, i've seen F-word crouch blocking it, now that you mentioning i think i've seen him stand block it too.

cr.MP links with Bonsho Kick, OMG the punishes will be rad.

Eddy Wang

Skarlet scientist
I cant even react to the basic stuff, how the hell am I meant to react to this?
Get ready to eat this combo:

And doesn't need to hit in counter to connect, if this shit can be V-T canceled, OMG OMG OMG.

But you will learn to react to her, in time, still can't help you when you find a player completely in sync with the char tho, those will require some super human levels of whatever its needed, specially in this game with 8f lag which capcom said is intentional to harm reactionary players a bit.

THTB

Arez | Booya | Riu48 - Rest Easy, Friends
She looks rather interesting. A lot of resource management, though.

Eddy Wang

Skarlet scientist
I never really played SF4 as I did not like it.
I'm a reactionary player and i can react to mostly everything done in this game, this 8F lag is just a "top player excuse" its like saying "its not my fault that i could react faster if the game could have faster input lag"

Besides Snake Eyez said PC version has 4 frames, when in fact is just the same unless you turn off V-Sync.

Just play the damn game, you will enjoy it.

I'm a reactionary player and i can react to mostly everything done in this game, this 8F lag is just a "top player excuse" its like saying "its not my fault that i could react faster if the game could have faster input lag"

Besides Snake Eyez said PC version has 4 frames, when in fact is just the same unless you turn off V-Sync.

Just play the damn game, you will enjoy it.
Im not bothered about the 8f or whatever it is, the other guy brought it up. I cant adapt because my reactions suck lol.
EDIT: Its cool though. I just try stuff and if it works, if it does not then I am dead lol

Last edited: