What's new

SFV Ibuki Reveal Trailer

Eddy Wang

Skarlet scientist
How did the CapCops know? I was literally days away from trading this game in for Overwatch. Now nothing will save you scrubs.

Also I'm using that Rasengan every time I have 3 bars, idec.
Her v-Skill seems to be the Glider, and her v-Trigger is definitely the bomb.

Some people are saying she is dead because she doesn't have Neck Breaker and Tsumuji as special moves, but after seeing that, there might be the case that she doesn't need it at all.

i mean, Ibuki still has her command dash which IMO is far more part of her core move set than tsumuji and neckbreaker knockdowns, besides the game doesn't play as SF4 so she may play totally different from what we're used to either.

Eddy Wang

Skarlet scientist
Best part, i love that they've let her air throw intact, it was part of my core game to prevent jumps along with aa into command dash juggles, there is a high chance this is intact in add to the whole BS it was handed to us. Scrubs gonna rage.

Best part, i love that they've let her air throw intact, it was part of my core game to prevent jumps along with aa into command dash juggles, there is a high chance this is intact in add to the whole BS it was handed to us. Scrubs gonna rage.
Now I don't have to play mika no more. That setplay character, I hate it

She looks awesome man, I was thinking of who to use besides Laura and couldn't decide, just as I was about to make my choice I saw the trailer. I guess I just loved that time bomb setup.

Pterodactyl

Plus on block.
All you people in here acting as if this was a shocking reveal.

They told us all the characters that would be DLC this go round months ago.

Anyway, I never liked Ibuki...

But I LOVE that new look she has, actually has me interested in her for the first time.

---

Kind of disappointed that it wasn't Balrog, I guess online is safe from my true power for another month.

Eddy Wang

Skarlet scientist
What's with every Balrog lover to drop by every ibuki reveal trailer and hate on it? lol

We knew Ibuki was coming, actually wonder where you guys read Capcom Said Balrog before Ibuki, as far as i remember, the only character reveal that was known to come first was Alex.

Linkuei82

Live by the sword, Die by the sword
For some reason she reminds me of Taki. I think she looks awesome. Will learn this character.