What's new

SF4: Video & Level Up Thread!

Krayzie

Safeties disabled. Krayzie mode engaged!
TEAM KP's Muffins: The Muffin Man ( CHUN-LI AND DJ ) AND KP AKA Hugo101 ( KEN ) VS TEAM Sadface: LuLu Smacks ( HAKAN ) AND Krazie Bone ( ROSE AND GUY )...

SSFIV FRIADAY NIGHT BEATDOWN 2 VS 2 RANDOM SELECT

Pistol

Noob
I just randomly watched a few of these.

I know they're just online casuals, but damn Bone, I'm really starting to like your gameplay.

Looks like you're a lot more willing to play the full screen game, especially when you got the lead.

You look good doing it.

Pistol

Noob
I was just minding my business, watching one of OHT's vids, when I notice Bone makes a cameo at 10:30. I think he called him an "ass", haha.

Krayzie

lmao

I sent him a message later. My brother borrowed my 360, but when he brought it back he forgot to plug in the ethernet cord, so we disconnected in the middle of a match. I was running on wifi. He told me he thought I had pulled. Anyhow, I know we shouldnt lag, cuase he lives in Cali. Shit I've seen him... lol

Pistol

Noob
lmao

I sent him a message later. My brother borrowed my 360, but when he brought it back he forgot to plug in the ethernet cord, so we disconnected in the middle of a match. I was running on wifi. He told me he thought I had pulled. Anyhow, I know we shouldnt lag, cuase he lives in Cali. Shit I've seen him... lol
My reaction when I watched this, (Krayzie Bone? I know that name!) then he called you an ass and gave you the boot, so random. lol

Looks like he edited out your match.

Krayzie

My reaction when I watched this, (Krayzie Bone? I know that name!) then he called you an ass and gave you the boot, so random. lol

Looks like he edited out your match.
I don't remember, but I might have won the first round. It didnt seem likely that I would pull.

The last thing I remember was knocking him down, going straight into focus, and just as I was about to dash back in hopes that he used EX-Bird Kick, it disconnected.

I wanted to play him again cause it sort of pissed me off, but he kicked me. I've never actually seen this video, so it was pretty funny. lol

Usually I wont go into a room where I have been disconnected, but I knew he was from Cali, and my brother had left my 360 on wifi. I have a 0% D/C rate on XBL... lol

NB Semi Evil Ryu

Former Sub-Zero of the Midwest (2011 - 2015)
So I started playing SSFIV again, about a month ago. Entered my first local for it, which had a total of 13 entrants. I ended up taking 2nd Place, to my complete and absolute shock.

Loser's Final | Semi Evil Ryu (Bison) vs. cheezface immortal (Vega)

Grand Finals | Semi Evil Ryu (Bison) vs. SOT. Adrian Da Truth (Ryu)

NB Semi Evil Ryu

Former Sub-Zero of the Midwest (2011 - 2015)
Agreed. Especially since I have my first AE tournament in many months coming up, this Sunday AND I'll be part of a 3v3 exhibition for the game.