What's new

SF4: Video & Level Up Thread!

Krayzie

Safeties disabled. Krayzie mode engaged!
Post any videos you have, and hopefully we can help each other level up!

I'll just post my recent videos to start this off.

Krayzie Bone(Rose) Aure(Zangief)

Krayzie Bone vs Jelani

I have to say... the delay was so bad. Getting punished on my blockstrings was extremely frustrating.

I leveled up big time since november. But here are some matches against JR Rodriguez. 11-26-09

krayzie bone rose vs dax claw 1(ACTivegamerS Tournament @ HAX "Hangar Athletic Xchange")

#1 Krayzie Bone Rose vs Onlinetony Seth(ACTivegamerS 3v3 Tournament @ HAX "Hangar Athletic

These are extremely old videos. This was actually around early august or late july of 09.

Krayzie

I havent recorded in a good minute. I might start again.

These were recorded by Silent.

Pistol

Noob
Friday Night Beatdown Ranbat

A few things I noticed,

First, watch this vid from 7:13-8:15...

Work on focusing dash punches, until they adjust, and throwing all ex dash punches.

Examples you could have thrown at 1:12, 1:27, 3:43, 5:36

I saw you were doing meaty cr. short on Rog's wakeup (hope you were opt. select throwing), I know Saqs has said to meaty cr. forward on Rog, is that old info?

Also, be patient. Honestly, I thought 2nd game Round 2 was your worst round. Here's why...

From the get go, he's hanging back with no meter, if he want's to hang back with Balrog, then let him. You're at advantage. Zone his ass, and build some meter, but after blowing 1 bar and wasting only 9 seconds, you take it to him.

4:02 was a bad ultra imo, I guess you were trying to pace for two, but I think you would've been better off saving it as a get out of jail free card. Then, you try to rush him down again with a big lead. Fuck that.

Not trying to knock this oscar guy, if he's looking to get better, but you didn't get quality matchup experience because he didn't play it right, he should've been meaty cr. jabbing/ option select sweeping every wakeup til you got ultra 2. He was random as hell with distant ex dash punches, wakeup headbutts, and gave away Match 2 Round 1.

Some praise, your pressure strings look tight.

I've seen the Evo thread on MKU, definitely look to get some matches in with DC Hustle.

Krayzie

God damn it dude,

I took some time, and broke down this vid for you. It signed me out, before I got a chance to post it. :(

I'll look to edit this later...
That has happened to me many times before on different forums... I know how you feel... lol

Thats why ever since the first time it happened, I copy and save my stuff if its a long-read.

Dark_Rob

Noob
Very nice Bone. Some clutch play there. 2nd game end of the first round he thought he was gonna chip you out with that ultra and you neutral jumped and said "no sir!"......good punish on that to. Kick some ass at EVO this weekend.

EGP Wonder_Chef

Official Quan Chi Nerf Demander™
I made a ghetto ass combo video.

I'm also not sure why I didn't do anything harder with Ibuki, those are too easy.

Krayzie

SSFIV FRIDAY NIGHT BEATDOWN TOURNAMENT

JR RODRIGUEZ ( AKUMA ) VS KRAZY BONE ( ROSE )

THTB

Arez | Booya | Riu48 - Rest Easy, Friends
Lol @ them clowning on your tag.

LOL "Aww...you made me cry just now... :("

THTB

Arez | Booya | Riu48 - Rest Easy, Friends
Haha JR Rodriguez...he'll catch you with a Demon. Not he may. He will. And there's nothing you can do to prevent it. :p

Btw, I removed the embedding of a lot of videos, because it causes a huge strain on memory for some people (myself included).