What's new

SF’s 30th Anniversary Collection: Will NRS follow suit?

BanTheTesters

“My AGENT is tougher than you...”
i meant the best way to play 3s is only on the arcade. all console versions or pc versions have lag.
in japan the 3s arcade cabinets are still the tournament standard.
No no of course This is well know though, and everyone knows there isnt a better way to play then arcade...but this was referring to the title "anniversary collection". I dont see why that was even a thought when i wsa commenting on which ver of the game they will use for the anniversary the might use....for the home console version of the game...unless it was saying it for the sake of it?

No no of course This is well know though, and everyone knows there isnt a better way to play then arcade...but this was referring to the title "anniversary collection". I dont see why that was even a thought when i wsa commenting on which ver of the game they will use for the anniversary the might use....for the home console version of the game...unless it was saying it for the sake of it?
buddy, of course they will put the arcade version of it to this collection (and not the ps2/dreamcast version for instance)
since last gen consoles are the worst regarding input lag, the only way to play 3s properly are still the arcade cabinets. thats basically what i mean all the time.
is this collection coming for pc too? could be the better version to play for 3s.

haketh

Noob
i meant the best way to play 3s is only on the arcade. all console versions or pc versions have lag.
in japan the 3s arcade cabinets are still the tournament standard.
PS2 & 3SOE don't lag, PS2 actually runs a little faster & OE runs at the proper speed.