What's new

Match Footage Set with Wonder Woman

For those of you that play on PSN, you may know @Drizzle aka Loligagger to be one of the better WW players around. As such, this is a MU that ALL CW players need to know how to play and all WW players need to know how to play as well. This set features some useful tech, do's and don'ts for both parties and was just fun as hell in general. Enjoy.

EMPRESS_SunFire

Regina George of discord
This has been one of my favorite match ups of all times <3 I've played it from both parts and it love it.

Great games guys ;)

KC H0oKsw0rds

iK A B A L
I don't understand why you use such low damage combos @KH StarCharger. Youre only getting like 28% 1bar when you could be getting like ~42%. There were times when you could've easily finished WW off after her clash when you had like 1-2 bars but you did like a 27% instead and had to make another guess to KO. Just an observation >.>

I don't understand why you use such low damage combos @KH StarCharger. Youre only getting like 28% 1bar when you could be getting like ~42%. There were times when you could've easily finished WW off after her clash when you had like 1-2 bars but you did like a 27% instead and had to make another guess to KO. Just an observation >.>
Because I prefer the ways for me to get max use out of my setups rather than just go for all out damage. Also, notice how I still won in the end so... yea #results.

KillaGthug4Life

Believe in Magic yet? Let us Dance
Because I prefer the ways for me to get max use out of my setups rather than just go for all out damage. Also, notice how I still won in the end so... yea #results.
I'll admit, you're very smart about your meter management, but I'm going to have to agree with Hookswords, you can easily spend one bar after claws with f2 cat dash mb and get easy 40+% damage and yet still be able to go into all of the same setups with 1f2, 112 whip, 122. Not saying you should use it all the time, but certainly times later in the match down to that final bar, the extra 12+% on your combos would be devastating. Great pressure though.

I'll admit, you're very smart about your meter management, but I'm going to have to agree with Hookswords, you can easily spend one bar after claws with f2 cat dash mb and get easy 40+% damage and yet still be able to go into all of the same setups with 1f2, 112 whip, 122. Not saying you should use it all the time, but certainly times later in the match down to that final bar, the extra 12+% on your combos would be devastating. Great pressure though.
Eh, I'll work on it. I'm always open to suggestions. Against WW I really like to bank on Meter should I win the 1st round. That give me so much leeway to continue pressure/win or tie clashes/play my game in the 2nd round. But if my matches from MK show any indication, I am always looking for more damage + setups. Thanks for your comments. fellas.