What's new

Server Issues

Juggs

Lose without excuses
Lead Moderator
Premium Supporter
Yes, everyone is. 100% the excuse is gonna be “lUL iTs At lAuNcH oF cOuRsE thERe’s SeRvEr iSsUes” but if everyone knew this and it was expected, how come NRS didn’t expect it? Literally cannot do anything. I just want to do this simplest thing (which I shouldn’t even have to do in the first place) which is make the tournament variations so I can practice them.

DamianD

Noob
I was able to make a ninja mime Johnny and save it quit the game too see if it was still there and it was but it loads weird cause it went back to not working.

Krankk

Smoke & Noob & Rain
The small indie company Blizzard also always has massive server issues on launch day.

I think that's simply impossible to avoid, since it's pretty much an expected, yet unavoidable DDOS attack on a massive scale.
Allowing peoole to come in at waves instead of all at once might be an option... but then you would have to wait half a day longer to play and that wouldn't feel great either.

I'm sure everything will be fine again in a couple of hours.

Lt. Boxy Angelman

I WILL EAT THIS GAME
Waiting for modes to finish loads, like if it was still installing. Basic Tutorial and Practice mode work just fine and everyone's loaded except Kahn and Cetrion.

Blade4693

VIVIVI
Yeah I kept having it freeze when I was trying to finish the last tutorials, and one time I got kicked from the Krypt. I noticed it happened right around midnight too lol

So I decided to do a little training mode in the mean time. Maybe it will be better later/tomorrow.

omooba

fear the moobs
i think it's an accepted evil at this point cus it happens to most recent AAA game. i'm guessing the cost to avoid this just isn't worth it in the long run

Samsara

Resident Cynic
Why do so many things in this game require an internet connection? I can't even farm towers of time or go into the crypt.

Bloodfang

The Immortal Tiger
oh crap.... I tried to save a custom variant as scorpion and then server issue now I have 0 costumes, etc. can't equip moves at all.. what do I do. This is bad he's now missing EVERYTHING.