What's new

[Sept 18-24th, 2016] MKXL Weekly Compilation (Worldwide)

Tim Static

Adminerator
Reminder: Make sure if you have a current weekly to post the info here. Tag myself and/or @Zoidberg747 If you haven't yet, make sure you create an event thread as well, and also tell us if your event is no longer active. Thanks! :coffee:

Tim Static

Adminerator
@RM Cossner @DarthArma @MrProfDrPepper @RM slacked @Kevin 7 @ChatterBox @RyuuJin882 @cR Biohazard @NeoRussell @GreatKungLao @Mr Aquaman @Saviorself @AlexanderTheG @iamtheLoBo @Johnny_C4ge @Kitana Prime

If you were tagged in this post, then it's because you posted/mentioned an event. If your event isnt active, and has already been removed, please ignore this.

If you event is still current, please reply only if there is anything new to add to the 1st post w/ info, or add your event to the 1st post etc.

If your event isn't active anymore, and needs to be removed from the list, please reply to this & tell me which event.

Thanks! :coffee:

Cossner

King of the Jobbers 2015
Administrator
@RM Cossner @DarthArma @MrProfDrPepper @RM slacked @Kevin 7 @ChatterBox @RyuuJin882 @cR Biohazard @NeoRussell @GreatKungLao @Mr Aquaman @Saviorself @AlexanderTheG @iamtheLoBo @Johnny_C4ge @Kitana Prime

If you were tagged in this post, then it's because you posted/mentioned an event. If your event isnt active, and has already been removed, please ignore this.

If you event is still current, please reply only if there is anything new to add to the 1st post w/ info, or add your event to the 1st post etc.

If your event isn't active anymore, and needs to be removed from the list, please reply to this & tell me which event.

The Break only holds Smash and SFV locals now.

RyuuJin882

Twitch.tv/ryuujin882

Mortal KombATX
Saturday 8:00PM CST
Austin, Texas
twitch.tv/ryuujin882

I updated the stream name. Also, we alternate between Saturday & Sunday. IDK how you want to represent that.

Last edited:

cR Biohazard

Team Torr

We stopped having locals at A & C for some time now

Tim Static

Adminerator
@Zoidberg747 hey man, can you get in touch with everyone who has a weekly listed and make sure they're still going down weekly, please? Things just seem dead to me and I don't want to keep wasting my time if there isn't anything still going on.

MrProfDrPepper

NRS, Guilty Gear, and KI, the holy trinity
@Zoidberg747 hey man, can you get in touch with everyone who has a weekly listed and make sure they're still going down weekly, please? Things just seem dead to me and I don't want to keep wasting my time if there isn't anything still going on.
WNF is still definitely going on and I think there is one more socal tourney I'm not fully aware of on Tuesdays again. And the KO gaming lounge will be bringing back MK soon

Zoidberg747

My blades will find your heart
A lot of them are out of season I think, at least I know GGA and the Texas ones are.

P.S. I went ahead and cleaned some up whose twitch channels were inactive and I couldn't find any videos of. If you don't see your tournament up there just tag me and i'll put it back up.

Youphemism

Gunslinger since pre patch (sh/out to The Farmer)
A lot of them are out of season I think, at least I know GGA and the Texas ones are.

P.S. I went ahead and cleaned some up whose twitch channels were inactive and I couldn't find any videos of. If you don't see your tournament up there just tag me and i'll put it back up.
Glasgow Kombat is still going too, we've just been a little inactive lately due to small numbers is all.

Zoidberg747

My blades will find your heart
Juicy Night Lounge PS4 Fighters/Melee Weekly!
Location: Juicy Night Lounge - 836 E Vine Street, Kissimmee, FL.
Prices: $5 venue and $3 entry fee for each game.
Sign-ups start at 6pm and tournaments start at 7pm.
Event page: www.facebook.com/events/520719238118381
Stream: twitch.tv/juicygamenight and twitch.tv/sillyboyder
Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCcAJY-t6uISN3b_qgL23TVg and https://www.youtube.com/sillyboyder
Seattle is dead </3
Updated