What's new

[Apr 3, 2019] Versus Weekly Kombat Series (Pompano Beach, Florida)

Kitana Prime

Top-tier at everything but the characters I choose
Hey everyone, I'm gonna make this short and sweet.

Bring your talents to South Beach [well, almost...] starting April 15th and join South Florida as we introduce our upcoming weekly Mortal Kombat X tourney, the Versus Weekly Kombat Series EVERY WEDNESDAY NIGHT 8:00pm EST @ http://www.twitch.tv/vsgc .

Ruleset
PlayStation 4
2/3 games
Double random stage select
(Currently) Character AND variation lock

Commentary will be provided by that @Kitana Prime guy alongside many of the South Florida faithful. We have a bunch of great personalities, so come through and have a good time. Prepare to witness a variety of characters played at a high level and enjoy the bloodshed as we prep ourselves to build what we're determined to be: The strongest set of players come MKX. We see you GGA, Kombat Texas, West Coast and a hopefully returning VSM. We hope to see everyone else as well, both old players and new.

Some players include:

@Noobe
@gross
@SomeCubanGuy
@Big D
@deg222
@cR_whiteboi
@AoK Ryan

We just came to join the party.
You should too, Father Gross demands it.

- KP

BudL0

Creator of BudTech
Anyone interested in the Florida area should definitely try to make it. And if you do come, bring your friends even if they are new to the scene. We want this to cater to players old and new and show everyone what the FL MK scene is all about. Its gonna be killer.

E

Eldriken

Ugh. This is 111 miles from my house. I hate living in Vero. -.-

DarkFire*

Your halo is mine.
I hope this develops well for you guys :) I'll probably come around every now and then to spectate

Last edited: