What's new

[Sep 26, 2015] Mitsu's Kombat Klash - Germany's first MKX Tournament! (Hannover)

@kabelfritz
@Madzin
@rubmytaco

And all The Other people I played thanks for The Great experience. It was my first tournament and even though I didn't make it too far I had lots of fun and will definitely come to The next one.

And thanks to @Mitsuownes for getting this tournament to work. Great organization, great People.

whats up blewdew,t was my first tournament as well. it was a great tournamet with a lot of fun and really well organized,not only for the first time. ok the bracket stuation (top8/top16) was a Little chaotic but in the end it was done in a way that pople could get the most fun out of their day!

rubmytaco

CarriedByClone
Good games to everyone I played and all players in general. I hope this is just the start of a vibrant MK scene in Germany. Definitely let me know when another one is planned :)

@Madzin congratulations again on the win. You absolutely deserved it. Also congrats for all of our NL players for showing what kind of players we have in our midst @LUCKY0346 @nindo @Grs_Haze and The Doctor were awesome. RFD can't come soon enough!!